Daytrip to Güell Colony & Montserrat
Gaudi’s other church, and his relationship with Montserrat
Fascinating combination of Gaudi works and nature. We’ll stop at the Crypt of the Güell Colony to discover this jewel by Antoni Gaudi, then head to the Monastery of Montserrat to visit it.
Our tours are private tours for your party only. No strangers joining your tours.
Here is a suggested schedule for an 8 hour daytrip:
- 9.30, Your tourguide and your driver pick you up at your hotel/apartment/cruise pier and drive to the Güell Colony.
- 10am, Visit the Crypt built by Gaudi.
-10.45am, Depart towards Montserrat
- 11.30am. Arrive to Montserrat and visit.
- 1.30pm, After hearing the Escolania boys choir, head to a local restaurant for lunch.
- 2pm, Lunch.
- 5.30pm, arrival back to Barcelona
Fullday from... 875 €BOOK NOW!
- Entrance fees and lunch not included. Fee for your party of upto 6 people.
Accessibility: The monastery area is fully accessible, and in places where there are steps alternatives will be offered for wheelchairs.
DID YOU KNOW… The Black Madonna of Montserrat is the patron saint of Catalonia and we celebrate her day on a April 26th?
AND DID YOU KNOW… That Gaudi tested in the Crypt of the Colony Guell his theory of the catenarian or hyperboloid arches before he used them in other of his works?