A day of mountains and sea!
Beautiful plan for a day outside of Barcelona: we’ll visit the Holy Mountain and Monastery of Montserrat, then head to the seaside town of Sitges to enjoy lunch by the Mediterranean sea.Our tours are private tours for your party only. No strangers joining your tours.
Here is a suggested schedule for an 8 hours daytrip:
- 8.45am, tourguide and your driver pick you up at your hotel/apartment/cruise pier and drive to Montserrat.
- 9.30 , arrival to the foot of the Mountain and Montserrat and optional cablecar or racktrain ride to the Monastery OR continue on the car/minivan.
- 10am, Visit the Black Madonna shrine before it closes for mass, and explore the Monastery area.
- 1.30pm, After hearing the Escolania boys choir, head to Sitges.
- 2.30pm, Arrive to Sitges, lunch and walk around or enjoy the beach.
- 4.45pm, arrival back to Barcelona
Fullday from... 875 €BOOK NOW!
- Entrance fees and lunch not included. Fee for your party of upto 6 people.
This tour is available Mon-Sun.
The Escolania Choir doesn’t sing on Saturdays and July.
Accessibility: The monastery area is fully accessible, and in places where there are steps alternatives will be offered for wheelchairs.
AND DID YOU KNOW… The Black Madonna of Montserrat is the patron saint of Catalonia and we celebrate her day on a April 26th?
AND DID YOU KNOW… In Sitges was started the movement that led to the Barcelona Modernism?
Photo credit: Jordi Payà[rps]