Daytrip to Penedès Cellars & Sitges
A day to indulge in the little pleasures of life:
We’ll take you first to visit a wine cellar in the Penedès wine country, then head to the seaside for lunch in the charming town of Sitges. Mediterranean and wine: isn’t it a perfect plan?
Here is a suggested schedule for an 8h daytrip:
- 9.30, tourguide and your driver pick you up at your hotel/apartment/cruise pier and drive to the wine country.
- 10.15 , Arrival to the first cellar. Visit and wine tasting.
- 11.30, Depart for the next cellar.
- 11.45am, Arrival to the second cellar. Visit and wine tasting.
- 1pm. Head to Sitges.
- 1.45pm, Arrive to Sitges, lunch and walk around or enjoy the beach.
- 5.30pm, arrival back to Barcelona
Accessibility: Steps involved at the cellars.
DID YOU KNOW… Over 90% of the production of Spanish sparkling is made in the Penedès area?
AND DID YOU KNOW… In Sitges was started the movement that led to the Barcelona Modernism?