EVERYONE’S FAVORITE TOURS
Capital of the region of Catalonia and second city in Spain, Barcelona is a 2,000 years old city located in a privileged site: between the Mediterranean sea and the Collserola hills, and limited by the rivers Llobregat and Besos.
From the foundation of the Roman colony Barcino, to our vibrant Middle Age centuries. From the Industrial Revolution, with the blooming of the Art Nouveau / Modernist buildings and the master architect Antoni Gaudi, to the transformation of the city during the Olympic Games of 1992. Barcelona is a city that never stops rethinking itself!
These tours will give you the best overview of what Barcelona IS and HAS BEEN:
FULLDAY TOURSIf you are looking forward to spending a whole day sightseeing.
If you don’t want to miss out anything.
If you want to get the best understanding of the city history, layout and lifestyle.
If you have a long list of must-see places.
If you want to take out the most out of your day in Barcelona.
If you are happy to make a bigger investment on a memorable tour.
Then a fullday tour (8h) is the perfect solution for you!
Here are 3 suggested itineraries, designed to fit all energy levels and needs:
All of them* include:
- Gothic Quarter and Cathedral
- Jewish Quarter (optional)
- Eixample District / Passeig de Gràcia
- Block of Disagreement / Casa Batlló (outside)
- Sagrada Família (inside)
- Park Güell (inside)
THEY DON’T INCLUDE:
- 8h Walking tour: Montjuic Hill, 1888 World’s Fair, Waterfront.
- 8h Chauffeured tour: Rambla and Boqueria Market
- 8h tour (half walking and half chauffeured): Inside of Casa Milà/Pedrera