Day Trips Out Of Town
DAY TRIPS OUT OF TOWN
Catalonia is a more than 1000 years old country. Its geographic location makes it a natural crossroad, and this is why our land has always been a meeting point for different cultures. Plus ours is a region privileged by its variety of landscapes, from the sea to the high mountains.
Don’t miss out the best scenery, history and architecture around Barcelona: take one of our time-efficient, family-friendly and well-designed day trips out of town.
WHY CHOOSE A HALF DAY TOUR:
- If you only have a morning available for touring.
- If you need to be back in town by lunchtime.
- If you don’t feel like touring for a whole day.
- If your budget only allows for a shorter tour.
- If you want to visit only one site.
- If your favorite site isn’t too far from Barcelona…
WHY CHOOSE A FULL DAY TOUR:
- If you are looking forward to a whole day out of town.
- If you have an extra day in town and no other sightseeing plans.
- If you want to explore the area around Barcelona.
- If you want to visit several sites on the same day.
- If your favorite sites are further away from Barcelona.
- If you are happy to make a bigger investment on a memorable daytrip.
FULL DAY TOURS FROM BARCELONA
Mountain & Monastery
The mountain and monastery of Montserrat can be easily combined with lunch by the sea, a wine cellar or a little known work by Antoni Gaudi. 8 hour day trips.
Medieval Jewish Gem
This charming town with Jewish and Christian heritage can be combined with the Dali Museum in Figueres, the Costa Brava seaside or the town of Besalú. 8 hours day trips.
SALVADOR DALI TOURS
A surrealist world
Visit the 3 Dali Museums (the Theater in Figueres, the Castle of Pubol and the House in Portlligat), or combine them with Girona. 8 to 12 hour day trips.
Vineyards & Cellars
Explore the Penedes and Priorat wine countries, or combine them with Montserrat, Sitges or Tarragona. 8 to 12 hour day trips.
SEASIDE AND BEACH TOURS
By the Mediterranean Sea
Great beach areas such as Sitges and Costa Brava or Cadaqués, that can sometimes be combined with other destinations. 8 to 12 hours day trips.
World-Class Roman Heritage
Discover its fascinating Roman ruins and a quaint medieval old town, that can be combined with lunch in Sitges or visiting a cellar in the wine country. 8 hour day trips.