Users are welcome to leave comments on blog posts and other pages where the option is enabled. However, comments are moderated and have to be manually approved to be published. We reserve the right to not approve or delete any comment that does not comply with our Comments Policy.
- We will not tolerate comments written with the purpose of improving other website’s SEO, either with the use of keywords, or links, or other marketing techniques. They will be marked as spam and eliminated.
- We reserve the right to spellcheck and correct any comment as needed.
- Comments using offensive, violent or inappropriate language are not tolerated.
- Comments not related to the post subject or that don’t add value to the conversation will be eliminated.
- We reserve the right to email the author of the comment about their inquiry or remark rather than answering publicly in another comment when we consider a private reply is more appropriate.
- We reserve the right to eliminate any link on a comment in order to protect our own SEO.
- We reserve the right to edit, modify, approve or unapprove, delete and mark as spam any submitted comment.
- Despite ForeverBarcelona moderating the comments, the user remains the sole person responsible for their own comments, and ForeverBarcelona will never never make us responsible of any of their decisions, actions or results related to their comments.