CONTENT & CONTENT USAGE
Our own content
- Content must be regarded as basic information (neither exhaustive nor complete) and orientation to help you organizing your stay in Barcelona. Content cannot be considered as professional advice.
- ForeverBarcelona and Marta Laurent Veciana decline any responsibility for incorrect usage or misinterpretation of the content, implicitly or explicitly, by the user.
- Due to the fact that the current technology cannot guarantee absolute protection for websites from third parties, we cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy and veracity of the content, or that such content hasn’t been altered partially or totally after being published in our website. We cannot guarantee either that we are 100% free of viruses. The user is responsible for implementing the necessary measures to prevent damage in their devices.
- ForeverBarcelona and Marta Laurent Veciana will never be held responsible for any damage caused to the user’s system or equipment, or for data loss caused during the transmission of our content.
Material you submit to the Site
- You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any artwork, photos, or other materials (collectively “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, and the burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you.
- You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
- Intellectual properties to your materials:
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you supply to ForeverBarcelona, except in the case of Guest Posts in our blog (see specific terms and conditions).
- In any other instances, you retain copyright and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Site or Service. Content you submit to ForeverBarcelona remains yours to the extent that you have any legal claims therein.
- You agree to hold ForeverBarcelona harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you. By posting material on the Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.