The following Terms & Conditions are in addition to the General and the Website Users Terms and Conditions.
- Guest posts are those texts submitted by third parties (“the Author”) to be published in our website blog.
- Authors and texts are required to comply with the content, style and format guidelines established here.
- By submitting a post, the Author is passing the copyright onto Marta Laurent Veciana and ForeverBarcelona.com. That ensures us that such post won’t be duplicated anywhere else in the future without our consent.
- However, Author will remain liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. For all Materials submitted by the Author to the Site, the Author automatically represents or warrants to have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
- The Author agrees to hold ForeverBarcelona harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against the Author. By posting material on the Site, the Autor grants us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
- Any guest post found to violate copyrights or be a plagiarism will be immediately removed without any notice.