ADDITIONAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTES FOR WEBSITE USERS
- Marta Laurent Veciana owns all the rights (unless otherwise stated – in which case the rightful owner will retain all intellectual property) over all content, design and source code of this website, including but not limited to: texts, images* and pictures*, brands and logos, trade names and other data. Such rights are currently protected by the Spanish law on industrial and intellectual property.
* Some images and pictures used in our blog and website might be being used under CC0 license (public domain). Other have been legally purchased, and most of them have been taken by Marta Laurent Veciana, who retains the full rights.
- Marta Laurent Veciana reserves the right to update, edit, eliminate or restrict the access to all contents at any time, temporarily or for ever without previous notice.
- Website visitors retain a non-exclusive usage. That is, visitors have the right to use the website as long as they:
- Do not copy or edit the content, create a derivative work or try to discover the source code.
- Change or try to change the website in any way.
- It is absolutely forbidden to copy, redistribute or use the content in any way without the written permission of Marta Laurent Veciana. Visitors can download or print the content for their personal use only, but it’s strictly forbidden to remove or edit, partially or totally, the copyright notices from the downloaded materials. Visitors are hold responsible for any usage of the content obtained from this website.