It is each individuals responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of Foreverbarcelona before browsing this website.
BY BROWSING OUR WEBSITE YOU:
- Agree that you are the solely responsible for the use you’ll make of our contents and you’ll never make us responsible of any of your decisions, actions or results related to your use of our website.
- Imply that you have read, understood and accepted our Terms and Conditions. ForeverBarcelona has the right to modify totally or partially such Terms and Conditions, so we recommend you to check them periodically.
- Understand that its content (such as recommended itineraries and timings, blog posts, e-books and other materials) is created from our personal experience and opinions but they do not constitute a guarantee that they will work for your personal case.
- Agree to not copy, edit, redistribute or reuse the content of this website in any way without written consent of Marta Laurent Veciana. You may however download it and print it for personal usage only.
- Accept that you are responsible for the safety of your own equipment and devices, and take the necessary steps to protect yourself from eventual viruses and other malware.
- Commit to browse this website and use its content in good faith, never for illegal, dishonest or unauthorized purposes.