It is each individuals responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of Foreverbarcelona prior to paying* for their tour.
BY PAYING FOR YOUR TOUR* YOU:
- Understand that Foreverbarcelona does not own or operate the driver services used for chauffeured or bus tours. As a result, Foreverbarcelona and Marta Laurent Veciana are not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of such third person, or of any other third party.
- Understand that Foreverbarcelona does not employ other tourguides apart from Marta Laurent Veciana, and Foreverbarcelona acts only as an intermediary to provide you the tours when Marta Laurent Veciana is not available. As a result, Foreverbarcelona and Marta Laurent Veciana are not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of such third person, or of any other third party.
- Accept that Foreverbarcelona reserves the right to reassign you a different tourguide for organizational reasons until upto 5 days prior to your tour date, unless you have purchased a Fave Guide Upgrade.
- Acknowledge that you have voluntarily applied to participate in the tour designated on this application, and do so with the knowledge of the risks and dangers involved, including but not limited to:
- Negligence in the conduct or arrangement of this trip in any respect from inception to completion;
- Physical exertion for which you are not prepared;
- Forces of nature;
- Transportation failures whether by car, bus, subway, by foot, or by any other conveyance;
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- Risks associated with food or impure water;
- Civil unrest; terrorism;
- Criminal activity;
- Accident or illness without access to means of rapid evacuation or availability of medical supplies or services;
- The adequacy of medical attention once provided;
- Damaged, stolen, lost, or misplaced luggage or property.
- AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN WELFARE AND PROPERTIES AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF DELAY, UNANTICIPATED EVENTS, INCONVENIENCE, ILLNESS, INJURY, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OR DEATH.
- Declare to suffer from no physical or mental condition that could make you susceptible to injury or disability during the tour.
- Understand that your own contribution to the tour is also crucial for the success of it. You are entirely responsible for things such as (but not limited to) your mood, interest, interactions, decisions, stamina levels, walking issues, punctuality and communication with your tour guide. If there is something that could improve your experience, we encourage you to share your insights and feedback with your tour guide, so he/she can introduce the necessary changes when possible.
- RELEASE AND DISCHARGE FOREVER FOREVERBARCELONA AND MARTA LAURENT VECIANA, AND ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRESENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND DIRECTORS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE TOUR. You agree that this release shall be legally binding upon you personally, all members of you family or group, and all minors traveling with you, you and their heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives, it being your intention to fully assume all the risks associated with this trip and release Foreverbarcelona and Marta Laurent Veciana from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent of the law.
- This Waiver shall be binding upon your next of kin, heirs, personal representatives, beneficiaries and assigns and shall inure to the benefit of ForeverBarcelona, its successors and assigns.
*Either it is a full payment, deposit, first installment of payment plan or use of gift certificate.