No user personal data will be stored unless at least one of the following actions takes place:
- User signs up to receive content from us
- User starts filling up a booking form to book a tour with us
- User books our services or buys a product from us
- User contacts us via email or contact form or telephone
- User enters a comment in our blog
We only add a contact to an email list (newsletters or marketing) after the user has filled up a subscription form, expressly requested that by email, or indicated that upon booking a tour. Any other collected personal and travel data will be used for statistic purposes only.
Users will only have access to their own data.
You have the right to access your data and request a modification or cancellation or limitation, or exercise your rights as described on the Article 5 of the LOPD, by contacting:
Marta Laurent Veciana
Baixada de la Gloria, 26
In exercising your right to data portability you’ll have the right to require your personal and travel data to be transmitted to another provider. The exercise of the right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You have the right to present a complaint before a Control Authority.
Non providing the required personal and travel data may result in ForeverBarcelona not being able to:
- Communicate with you.
- Organize a tour/s for you.
- Send you relevant information to help you prepare your trip to Barcelona.
- Create statistics for internal use that help us understand and improve our company and site performance, in order to serve you and our users better.