The Complete Gaudi Tour in One Day
YOUR PRIVATE GAUDI DAY TOUR
Are you a hardcore Gaudi fan?
Are you already excited about coming to Barcelona and visit the Gaudi sites? Can’t wait to see all of them? Are you worried you won’t have time enough and might be missing something out?
Your time in Barcelona is limited, and visiting the masterpieces of Antoni Gaudi in one single day is close to impossible… if you try to do it on your own. Too much logistics: figuring out how to get oriented, how long it’ll take you at each site and getting from place to place, so much time wasted waiting in line (or spent buying tickets online from home and keeping all of them organized, plus keeping track of the timings).
This Full Day Gaudi Tour will spare you all the trouble: we take care of everything and you can just relax and enjoy. You’ll start visiting his early works, then follow his evolution until reaching the greatest work of his life: the extraordinary Sagrada Familia Church. And of course, always SKIPPING LINES!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS COMPLETE GAUDI TOUR:
WHY THIS IS THE BEST GAUDI DAY TOUR YOU’LL FIND
✓ Skip lines everywhere. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Go inside all the top Gaudi sites.
✓ Ask all the questions you want to your personal Gaudi expert.
✓ Hear how Gaudi became the best friend of the second richest person in Spain in the late 1800’s – early 1900’s.
✓ Find the dragon that hides in Casa Batllo.
✓ Hear the funny reason why Casa Mila is also called La Pedrera.
✓ Learn about a secret water tank that most visitors of Park Guell never hear about.
✓ See the influence of nature in the Gaudi architecture, where others only see crazy shapes.
✓ Will the Sagrada Familia will be really completed by 2026?
✓ And much more, in a private complete Gaudi day just for you and your party!
GAUDI DAY FAQ
COVID UPDATE: SAGRADA FAMILIA ONLY OPENS IN THE AFTERNOON IN THE WEEKENDS. CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS FOR TOURS MON-FRI.
- THIS COMPLETE GAUDI TOUR RUNS: Tuesday through Sunday.
SOME SITES CLOSED:
First Sunday of each month: Palau Güell will be substituted by Casa Vicenç.
NOT AVAILABLE: Monday.
- TOUR LENGHT: 8 hours.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME: 10 AM (alternatively 9AM for people staying in Passeig de Gràcia).
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your location, if you are staying close to Passeig de Gracia. If you are staying more than 3 blocks away, then you’ll meet your guide in front of Palau Güell.
- WHERE DO WE END? At the last visited site (probably Sagrada Familia, but it depends on tickets availability), or if you booked a chauffeured afternoon, any point of your choice within the Barcelona city limits.
- IS THERE A LUNCH STOP? Yes.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? This works best as a walking tour with occasional taxi or subway rides. Alternatively, we can start combining walking and one subway ride, then be joined by a private driver in the afternoon (Mercedes car or minivan for up to 6 of you + guide & dedicated driver).
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? The dress code at the Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip lines and give explanations inside all sites.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Only upon request. Click here to learn more about how it works, what’s allowed and what’s not.
- CAN WE HAVE A DRIVER IN THE MORNING AS WELL? You could, but it’s not time efficient. This is already a quite packed Gaudi day, and driving between Palau Güell and Casa Batllo is quite unconvenient due to traffic and the required detour to avoid the Old Town alleys. Having a driver in the morning means probably having to rush at the next stops to catch up. Instead, a subway ride is quite fast: only 3 stops (less than 10 minutes).
REVIEWS FROM TRAVELERS THAT TOOK OUR COMPLETE GAUDI TOUR:
“Our day with Marta at Foreverbarcelona was the best day of our entire stay. Our day would have paled in comparison if we had visited the same sites in our own. Marta wove the whole day into a story that built on itself, culminating in a sunset visit to Sagrada Familia. Absolutely stunning.”
“Miriam exceeded our expectations in all respects. Her tour provided an easy pre-history from which to grasp the aspirations of thinkers at the heart of Barcelona society at the turn of the 19th century, in which context Gaudi’s works are no longer perceived as fantasy-folly, but actually sit as naturally as rocks or trees on a mountain slope. The tour was in all respects well judged and balanced.”
TAILOR THIS COMPLETE GAUDI TOUR TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
This tour is perfect for people with a strong interest in Gaudi: couples, families with teens and young adults, groups of friends… that have a full day to spend visiting the Gaudi sites and are OK walking and using public transportation.
If walking with the occasional taxi rides might be too exhausting, consider adding a driver for the second part of the tour (we don’t recommend a fully chauffeured tour because a driver would be a waste in the morning part of the tour).
If you travel with young kids or think a a full 8-hours day would be too much for you, consider visiting just Gaudi’s 3 most important works in our half day Gaudi tour.
If you have walking issues or use a wheelchair, check with us before booking, as depending on your capacities we might or not be able to cover the full itinerary in 8 hours and we’d rather discuss it with you to set the right expectations.
This is a 100% private Gaudi day, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
Licensed Tour Guide
Subway & Taxi rides not included
Licensed Tour Guide
PM: Driver + Mercedes car or van
PAY A 75€ DEPOSIT NOW – CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES*
*Up to 30 days before your tour date, within 2 years. More information here.
PER PERSON FEES (additional, per person)
Charged upon booking:
– Sagrada Familia Church: €32/person
– Park Güell: €10/person
– Casa Milà / Pedrera (€26/person)
Paid on site, skipping lines:
– Palau Güell: €12/person
– Casa Batlló: €29/person
* Site ticket costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.