Fast Track Guided Sagrada Familia Tour With Towers Access
PRIVATE SAGRADA FAMILIA TOWER TOUR
Sagrada Familia from the heights
The Basilica of La Sagrada Familia is the most visited monument in Spain. Don’t think of just one more church: this impressive building doesn’t leave anyone indifferent. The height of its towers, over 100 meters (328 ft) the shortest ones, is already imposing. The columns inside, shaped like trees, make everyone stand in awe. Even more when the sunlight filters through the stained glasses, their colors reflecting on the columns and floor. And the engineering solutions and entire construction process, best discussed in their underground museum, is mind-blowing.
If there’s one building you need to see inside in Barcelona, it’s La Sagrada Familia. But what’s the best way to visit it? The tickets sell out quickly. Hoping to purchase them on the same day is not an option. And even if they are timed tickets, you still end standing in line to go in together with the many other people with tickets for your same time frame. Going early or late in the afternoon won’t make the trick either: tickets sell out any time of the day, what means there’s queues any time of the day.
So you need to stand in line no matter what? Isn’t there a way to skip lines? YES! Official private tour guides like the ForeverBarcelona team are entitled to use their priority access lane. It’s a special fast-track access separate from the normal visitors and the groups entrance. The wait there is minimal: the time it takes for your guide to get their control accreditation. You’ll feel like a VIP when you skip the lines with us!
And once inside, your private guide shows you around avoiding the crowded spots and finding the best views for you. You’ll get the basics, but you’ll also listen to human stories of the people who have contributed to the construction of La Sagrada Familia during over a century. You’ll see details that tourists on their own easily miss. And understand its symbolism and architecture. You’ll be able to ask as many questions as you want, unlike in a group tour where you may get a couple of questions answered but need to respect the group dynamics. By the end of your guided tour, you’ll feel a true admiration for Gaudi, his people and those who followed.
And to top the cake, we’ll take you up the Sagrada Familia Towers to enjoy the views and experience the adventure of going down its steep spiraling stair.
THIS SAGRADA FAMILIA FAST TRACK GUIDED TOUR WITH TOWER ACCESS INCLUDES:
NATIVITY FAÇADE | INTERIOR | PASSION FAÇADE | MUSEUM | PASSION TOWERS (Spiral stairs & Views)
WHY THIS IS THE BEST SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR WITH TOWER ACCESS
✓ Skip lines with our fast track priority access. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Way more fun than boring audioguides.
✓ Much more personal than crowded public group tours. (And did you know you don’t get to skip the line in group tours? The group access lane is sloooooow!)
✓ La Sagrada Familia with a friendly expert.
✓ Climb the Passion Towers with elevator, walk down the spiral stairs.
✓ Get the best custom recommendations for the rest of your stay at the end of your private tour.
✓ A complete Sagrada Familia guided tour adapted to your interests and pace.
✓ And much more, in a private priority access tour just for you and your party!
SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR WITH TOWER ACCESS FAQ
- THIS SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR RUNS: Every day.
- GUIDED TOUR LENGHT: 2 hours (1.5 hours if you prefer to do the Towers on your own without the guide).
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME:
MORNING TOURS: Anytime between 9AM and 11AM
– April thru October: Anytime between 1PM and 4PM
– November thru March: Anytime between 1PM and 3PM (take advantage of the best sunlight)
- WHERE DO WE MEET? In Sagrada Familia.
- WHERE DO WE END? Inside Sagrada Familia. You’ll be able to stay longer inside after the guided tour is over, if you wish (as long as it’s not their closing time already)
- IS THERE A CAFETERIA INSIDE? No. There’s only vending machines. The area around Sagrada Familia isn’t great to eat either, but you’ll find our the best restaurants here.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? This private guided tour is a 100% walking tour.
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? The dress code at La Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes, you’ll get inside Sagrada Familia via a fast-track private entrance. However, bear in mind that no one is allowed to skip the line into the Towers elevator (anyway, the wait is not too long).
- CAN WE WALK UP THE STAIRS INSTEAD OF TAKING THE ELEVATOR? No. I’m afraid that for security reasons the way up is compulsory done by elevator.
- CAN WE TAKE THE ELEVATOR DOWN? No. There’s not enough space up in the towers for people to wait for the elevator. This is why they do not let people take the elevator to go down. If you aren’t fit to walk down over 300 steps, please book our Sagrada Familia tour without towers instead.
- WHAT TOWERS DO WE VISIT? Tour operators are only allowed to purchase tickets for the Passion Façade Towers, so that’s the towers you’ll be visiting. Unfortunately, the only way to visit the towers of the Nativity façade is going on your own and standing in line. It’s not possible to do both towers in the same visit, either, even if you visit on your own.
- IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT? Children under 6 years of age are not allowed into the towers, for safety reasons.
- WHO SHOULD AVOID VISITING THE TOWERS? THE TOWERS ARE NOT ACCESSIBLE FOR WHEELCHAIRS, AND NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH HEART OR LUNG CONDITIONS, CLAUSTROPHOBIA OR FEAR OF HEIGHTS.
- WHAT IF SOME IN OUR PARTY WANT TO DO THE TOWERS BUT SOME OTHER DON’T? Contact us so we can purchase the right tickets for your fast track tour, so you only pay the elevator for the number of people who will be going up. If there’s minors not going up the towers, we’ll need an adult to stay with them while the rest go up.
TRAVELLERS THAT TOOK OUR SKIP THE LINE LA SAGRADA FAMILIA GUIDED TOUR WITH TOWER ACCESS SAY:
“We got in La Sagrada Familia in about 5 minutes (on a Sunday in July!) with Marga’s front of the line access. Her knowledge about art, architecture, politics, history (I could go on) was incredible.”
“A tour with another group last year had rushed us through La Sagrada. Marga gave lots of information as our small group of 6 slowly meandered from spot to spot of this amazing structure. It’s expensive, but totally makes the day better to have help bypassing the lines and being offered so much great information. We did the towers of La Sagrada, as well–well worth it !”
TAILOR THIS LA SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR WITH TOWERS TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
Our Skip-The-Line Sagrada Familia Tour is the best choice for people that want real fast-track access to Sagrada Familia, explanations of its history and details that aren’t a memorized script but a speech adapted to you, as well as to climb the Sagrada Familia Towers.
If you are traveling with kids, this skip-the-lines guided tour is a good choice because they’ll get to learn but won’t have time to get overwhelmed or exhausted. Remember that kids under 6yo are not allowed into the towers, though. Contact us if there’s little ones in your party, so we can organize your tour accordingly and still get the older ones to visit the towers.
If you have walking issues or are on a wheelchair, I’m afraid this tour is not the right choice for you. Please check out our private priority access Sagrada Familia tour without towers.
If your budget is small, consider consider taking the shorter tour version, where you visit the towers on your own at the end of your fast track tour.
If you’d rather tour longer, check out our half day walking tours that include Sagrada Familia also skipping lines.
If you are on a cruise-ship, remember that you’ll be given a convenient meeting point near the private priority access point (it should be easy to find a taxi at the pier to take you there). Pier pick-up and drop-off are not available for this guided tour.
If you are more than one day in Barcelona, we’ll be happy to customize other guided tours for you that don’t overlap with this one. Did you know we also offer private food tours and day trips out of town?
This is a 100% private skip the line la Sagrada Familia guided tour with tower access, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
Licensed Tour Guide
Towers on your own after tour is over
Licensed Tour Guide
Towers with your private guide
ADDITIONAL PER PERSON FEES
Charged upon booking:
- Sagrada Familia: €32/person
- Tower Access (SORRY! Towers are closed for COVID restrictions)
* Costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.