Skip The Line Montjuic, La Sagrada Familia and Park Guell tour
PRIVATE MONTJUIC, PARK GUELL AND SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR
Enjoy the luxury of a driver to cover the sites not within walking distance from the center
Have you already explored the city center with us and now want to explore the sites that are in other districts? Or maybe you’ve already been to the Gothic Quarter, La Rambla and Passeig de Gràcia (or plan to do that on your own) but would rather have us help you getting to those sites that are beyond that area?
After visiting the city center, there are three main sites you must still visit – for which having a private driver will make the visit more efficient: the Hill of Montjuic, Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia church (if you are also taking the city center tour with us, that day we’ll take you inside Casa Milà instead of La Sagrada Familia, so both guided tours don’t overlap).
And besides the convenience of having a driver to move around, the other huge advantage of this guided tour is that we take care of securing access to the two sites where getting tickets is most difficult: Parc Guell and Sagrada Familia.
Enjoy your sightseeing with us!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS GUIDED TOUR OF SAGRADA FAMILIA AND PARK GÜELL WITH FAST TRACK ACCESS:
MONTJUIC HILL (Photo stops) | WATERFRONT (Drive along)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS MONTJUIC, PARK GUELL AND LA SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR
✓ Skip the lines everywhere. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Cover the furthest areas of Barcelona in a time-efficient way.
✓ Feel like a VIP driving around on our Mercedes vehicles with dedicated uniformed driver.
✓ Avoid splitting in two taxis if you are 4 to 6 people.
✓ Learn about a secret water tank that most visitors of Park Guell never hear about.
✓ Learn to identify the influence of nature in the Gaudi architecture, where others only see crazy shapes.
✓ Discover when will the Sagrada Familia be finished and why.
✓ And much more, in a private guided tour just for you and your party!
- THIS MONTJUIC, PARK GUELL, AND SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR RUNS: Every day.
- TOUR LENGHT: 4 hours (3 hours if you choose to take a tour of only la Sagrada Familia and Park Guell tour by taxi, without Montjuic).
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME:
– MORNING TOURS: Anytime between 9AM and 11AM
– AFTERNOON TOURS: Anytime between 1PM and 2PM (Summertime until 4PM)
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your location within the Barcelona city limits.
- WHERE DO WE END? At the last visited site (probably Sagrada Familia, but it depends on tickets availability), or if you booked a 4-hr chauffeured tour, any point of your choice within Barcelona city limits.
- IS THERE A LUNCH STOP? No. You are welcome to book one extra hour to allow for a lunch stop on tour.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? If you book the 4-hr chauffeured option, you’ll have a Mercedes car or minivan with dedicated driver at your disposal. If you booked a 3-hr walking and taxi tour, this itinerary requires two taxi rides (around €10/ride, not included).
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? The dress code at the Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip the lines and give explanations inside all sites. Enjoy fast-track access everywhere.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Only upon request. Click here to learn more about how it works, what’s allowed and what’s not.
- HOW DOES THE ABRIDGED VERSION WORK? The abridged tour version is a taxi tour of around 3 hours, and it takes you to Park Güell and Sagrada Familia. There’s no time to see Montjuic. The drivers charge for a minimum of 4-hr service, which is why we don’t offer it as a chauffeured tour (but you can opt to pay for the 4 entire hours and skip Montjuic if you aren’t interested).
TRAVELERS WHO TOOK OUR SKIP THE LINE PARK GUELL AND LA SAGRADA FAMILIA GUIDED TOUR WITH MONTJUIC HILL SAY:
“We traveled to Spain as a family of 5. We did the 4 hour driving tour on the afternoon that we arrived on an overnight flight from Boston. We loved Javier!! We visited Park Guell, Sagrada Familia, Montjuic, and the waterfront. He spent as much time as we wanted at each site answering questions and providing local knowledge. These locations are far apart and having a driver was the best way to maximize your time at the sites.”
“Our tour with Miriam was amazing! Her knowledge of the city and the history was above our expectations. She made our tour enjoyable and it seemed like it flew by. She gave us a great recommendation for lunch and had us dropped off right at the restaurant which was still close to our hotel. Our driver was great as well. Highly recommend Forever Barcelona tours!”
A MONTJUIC, PARK GUELL AND LA SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
This tour with fast track access is designed for people staying at least 2 days in town, who are taking our city center walking tour and want to see the rest of the best city sites. It also works great for independent travelers who have already seen the city center but need help to visit Park Guell, Sagrada Familia and the Hill of Montjuic.
If you haven’t seen the city center yet and only have one day in town, book our Chauffeured Sightseeing Tour to get the best overview of the city, and add one extra hour to include Park Guell. Or consider taking one of our full day tours.
If you are staying more than two days, check out our other multiple-day options to spread your sightseeing and see everything more in depth.
If you are traveling with kids, this tour is totally child-friendly.
If you have walking issues or use a wheelchair, this tour works quite well for you except for Park Guell, that has several short flights of steps and skipping them requires a longer detour. It might be a good idea to start your guided tour here and leave the Hill of Montjuic and the waterfront for the end, so if we have to shorten the itinerary neither the Park nor the Church are affected. Alternatively, book an extra hour to ensure you’ll have time for everything without rushing.
If you are on a cruise, this is a good option for you if you’ve already been to Barcelona and want to revisit the Church and the Park. If it’s your first time here, our Barcelona Sightseeing Tour will give you a better overview of what the city has to offer (add one extra hour if you want to include Park Guell).
This is a 100% private Montjuic, la Sagrada Familia and Park Guell tour, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
Park Guell and Sagrada Familia Tour Only
Licensed Tour Guide
Taxi rides not included
Licensed Tour Guide
Driver + Mercedes car or van
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
ADDITIONAL PER PERSON FEES, charged upon booking:
– Sagrada Familia: €32/person
– Park Guell: €10/person
* Site ticket costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.