Barcelona Gourmet Tapas Walking Tour And Flamenco Show
The best evening plan
Are there things more Spanish than tapas & flamenco? And isn’t it what you want to experience during your trip to Spain? Traditional food and music make for a wonderful evening plan!
And while many will tell you that’s Spanish clichés that have nothing to do with the Catalan culture, that’s not quite true: both are somehow linked to the local history and reality. Discover how with your private guide and spend a memorable night eating at some great Barcelona tapas bars with your local tour guide, then be left at a great a flamenco show at the end (guide does not stay for the flamenco show). A great mix of local food and music that will be a highlight of your trip.
100% Private Tour
Half Day Tour
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS TOUR
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PRIVATE BARCELONA TAPAS AND FLAMENCO TOUR
2 TO 3 TAPAS BARS
(Every time a different choice)
1 TO 3 SPECIALTIES IN EACH BAR
(Passion & Music)
2 hours (with guide)
+ show (a bit over 1 hour, without guide)
(might change depending on show schedules and availability)
Monday and Sunday: most bars chose one or the other for their day off.
August: many bars are closed for holidays: the tour can still be run, but the food options won’t be as exciting…
INCLUSIONS, EXCLUSIONS & PRICING
TAILOR THIS TOUR TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
This tour is designed for adults interested in food, music and dance, able to walk about 1 mile (1.5km), divided in 2 or 3 stops.
Be prepared to finish the tour late at night: starting much earlier isn’t a good option as most tapas bars aren’t open yet and your options wouldn’t be as exciting.
This itinerary is wheelchair friendly, but please let us know when you book so we can select the right venues for your condition.
If you want more tapas, add one or two extra hours to we can take you visiting more bars.
If you want to see the city, add one or two extra hours so there’s time for some sightseeing as well.
- Vegetarian (ovo-lacto) are welcome. It's not difficult to improvise some veggie tapas in Barcelona, but it's best you let us know in advance.
- Vegan are harder to cater. We definitely need to know in advance to plan accordingly.
- Gluten-free can be accommodated if you can handle crossed-contamination and traces.
- Celiac is VERY hard to accommodate as in most restaurants they aren't trained to keep your food safe. We might have to limit the tapas stops to one single bar in the area we know to be safe.
- Kosher food is hard to find in Barcelona: I'm afraid we can't provide a tapas tour that thoroughly respects kosher rules. We can, though, organize a no-pork no-seafood tapas tour if that's OK with you.
- Halal food is easier to find, but unfortunately it's mostly Middle-Eastern cuisine. I'm afraid we can't provide either a strictly halal tapas tour. We can, though, organize a no-pork no-seafood tapas tour if that's OK with you.
- Other food allergies and diets, please check with us before booking so we can assess your options and risks.