Night Flamenco and Tapas Barcelona Tour
BARCELONA GOURMET TAPAS WALKING TOUR AND FLAMENCO SHOW
The best evening plan
Are there things more Spanish than tapas & flamenco? And isn’t it what you want to experience during your trip to Spain? Traditional food and music make for a wonderful evening plan!
And while many will tell you that’s clichés about Spain that have nothing to do with the Catalan culture, that’s not quite true: both are somehow linked to the local history and reality. Discover how with your private guide and spend a memorable night eating at some great Barcelona tapas bars with your local tour guide, then be left at a great a flamenco show at the end (guide does not stay for the flamenco show). A great mix of local food and music that will be a highlight of your trip.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS BARCELONA TAPAS AND FLAMENCO TOUR:
- 2 TO 2 BARS (Every time a different choice)
- 1 TO 3 SPECIALITIES IN EACH BAR (Your favorites)
- FLAMENCO SHOW (Passion and music)
WHY THIS IS THE BEST TAPAS AND FLAMENCO BARCELONA TOUR
✓ We select one of the best Flamenco shows in town for you.
✓ Unlike most companies in town, each of our tours is different. We DO NOT pre-set orders for you, so you can be free to order exactly what you feel like tasting.
✓ Learn how to order tapas like a local.
✓ Discover the authentic bars where locals go, away from tourist traps.
✓ Expand your knowledge about Spanish wine and other local drinks.
✓ Leave with a custom list of recommendations for other shops and best Barcelona restaurants to visit during your stay.
✓ And much more, in a private tapas and flamenco tour just for you and your party!
- THIS PRIVATE FLAMENCO AND TAPAS TOUR RUNS: Monday through Saturday.
– Monday: some tapas bars are closed.
– August: many bars are closed for holidays. This tapas walking tour can still be run, but the food options won’t be as exciting…
NOT AVAILABLE: Sunday and local bank holidays.
- TOUR LENGHT: 2 hours with your guide + 1-hr show, without the guide.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME: 6.30 PM (might change depending on show schedules and availability)
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your accommodation in Barcelona, or in the Gothic Quarter.
- WHERE DO WE END? At the flamenco show in the Old Town.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? This tour is a 100% tapas walking tour.
- ARE ANY TASTINGS INCLUDED? No: This is not a cookie cutter tour. We want to provide the most unique tour for you – not a template that anyone can copy. Some people are adventurous eaters, while some other would rather stay in their safe comfort area; some love expensive wines, while other prefer beer. This tour should be a treat for you, so it doesn’t make sense that we make you eat a set tapas menu for a certain amount per person. It’s way more fun if you can chose every time what you want to eat and drink.
- SHOULD I SKIP OTHER MEALS THAT DAY? Not really: have a light lunch and don’t eat anything else until your tapas walking tour starts. You won’t need dinner reservations that night.
- WHAT AREA OF BARCELONA WE’LL BE SEEING? This Barcelona gourmet tapas walking tour and flamenco show takes places mostly in the Born District, the Gothic Quarter or La Mercè quarter. The flamenco shows we use are in these area, too (unless they are booked out on your requested date and we need to find an alternative)
- HOW MUCH WALKING IS INVOLVED? This varies depending on the bars your guide selects for you. In general, not much. The distance between bars is short: two or three blocks. The longest walk between too bars could be around 600m (around 2000ft).
- IS THERE A SIZE LIMIT FOR MY GROUP? This is a 100% private tour, meaning you won’t be added to a group of strangers. This said, if your party is 6 or more it’d be difficult to find enough room at the bars for all of you at the same time. This is why we’ll advise you to book 2 guides (or as many as it is necessary depending on the size of your group). In such cases you might not be visiting the same bars at the same time (or not visit the same bars at all).
- HOW DOES THE PREMIUM OPTION WORK? While on the standard walking tour your guide will say good bye at the Flamenco Show and you’ll stay there on your own, with the premium option you get your tour guide to stay with you during the show, adding up to the experience and taking care of any details, then escorting you back to your accommodation at the end of the show.
CAN THIS FLAMENCO AND TAPAS BARCELONA TOUR CATER SPECIAL DIETS?
- Vegetarian (ovo-lacto) are welcome. It’s not difficult to improvise some veggie tapas in Barcelona, but it’s best you let us know in advance.
- Vegan are harder to cater. We definitely need to know in advance to plan accordingly.
- Gluten-free can be accommodated if you can tolerate crossed-contamination and traces.
- Celiac is VERY hard to accommodate as in most restaurants they aren’t trained to keep your food safe. We might have to limit the tapas stops to one single bar in the area we know to be safe.
- Kosher food is hard to find in Barcelona: I’m afraid we can’t provide a tapas & wine tour that thoroughly respects kosher rules. We can, though, organize a no-pork no-seafood tapas tour if that’s OK with you. And we know a place were we can get Kosher wine from Spain, too.
- Halal food is easier to find, but unfortunately it’s mostly Middle-Eastern cuisine. I’m afraid we can’t provide either a strictly halal tapas walking tour. We can, though, organize a no-pork no-seafood tapas tour if that’s OK with you.
- Other food allergies and diets, please check with us before booking so we can assess your options and risks.
TRAVELLERS THAT TOOK OUR FLAMENCO AND TAPAS BARCELONA TOUR SAY:
“Our first evening, Lidia introduced us to tapas and flamenco. The ForeverBarcelona tours were part of the reason our trip was so interesting.”
“Having an 11 year old, I didn’t think the tapas would be appreciated, but not only did Miriam find age-friendly stops for my daughter to sample, she engaged her interest on everything Barcelona. The flamenco spot we got tickets to was phenomenal.”
TAILOR THIS FLAMENCO AND TAPAS BARCELONA TOUR TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
This tour is designed for adults interested in food, music and dance, able to walk about 1 mile (1.5km), divided in 2 or 3 stops.
Be prepared to finish the tour late at night: starting much earlier isn’t a good option as most tapas bars aren’t open yet and your options wouldn’t be as exciting.
This itinerary is wheelchair friendly, but please let us know when you book so we can select the right venues for your condition.
If you want more tapas, add one or two extra hours to we can take you visiting more bars.
If you want to see the city, add one or two extra hours so there’s time for some sightseeing as well.
This is a 100% private Barcelona flamenco & tapas tour, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the flamenco show tickets. Drinks, wine and tapas are not included.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
THIS TOUR IS2-HR TOUR + SHOW
Licensed Tour Guide
Show on your own
Tastings not included
Licensed Tour Guide
Guide stays to escort you back
Tastings not included
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
FLAMENCO SHOW, PER PERSON – Charged upon booking: €50/person
TAPAS COSTS: Expect to pay as little as a couple of euros for a “pintxo” to €15 for a platter of some of the best ham in Spain. You’ll have control on how much you want to order.
TRANSPORTATION: Taxi rides from and back to your hotel are not included. The typical taxi rides is around €6 to €15.
* Food and transportation costs are given as an orientation only.