Private Transfer From Barcelona Airport
BARCELONA PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Free youself from the hassle of public transportation or cheating taxi drivers
You just arrived to the Barcelona El Prat Airport after your flight. Maybe it was a long overnight flight. Or it involved stressing connections. Or there was some turbulence. You went through the never-ending customs and safety check lines and waited to get your luggage. Maybe not just a carry-on but several pieces of luggage. You finally cross the arrivals gate into the public area of the Terminal. It’s been 45 minutes to 1 hour since the plane actually landed.
Now what? Figure out your way to the airport bus or the train or the subway stations? Deal with the ticket dispensing machine to select the right ticket, then wait for the bus or train to depart. And keep an eye on your luggage during the ride. And make sure you get out on the right stop. And maybe from there there’s quite a walk to your hotel. Or you still need to connect to some other means of transportation.
Taxis aren’t the easiest way to the city either. You’ll have to find your way to the taxi line outside the Terminal, dragging your luggage. Wait in line. Who knows if your driver will speak much English. Let’s hope he’s honest and takes the shortest way to your hotel rather than taking a longer detour to make some extra cash. And no: there’s no Uber in the city of Barcelona.
WHAT IF YOU BOOKED A PRIVATE TRANSFER FROM BARCELONA AIRPORT TO HOTEL IN THE CITY?
Now picture a helpful uniformed driver waiting for you at by the arrivals gate. He helps you with your luggage and leads you outside will other travelers looks at you a bit envious. The Mercedes vehicle waiting for you is spotless. The driver loads the luggage in the trunk and opens the door to let you in.
The driver is kind and speaks good English, but he is also discreet: he only engages in a conversation if he sees you feel like talking. The air conditioning is at the right temperature. There are complimentary water bottles in the sides of the car. You get to Barcelona in a breeze and are dropped off at the door of your hotel. It’s been the perfect Barcelona airport transfer.
OR MAYBE YOU NEED A PRIVATE TRANSFER BARCELONA AIRPORT TO CRUISE PORT?
Our drivers can also take you from the Barcelona airport to the cruise terminal. There’s several terminals in the Barcelona Port, but you don’t even need to know where exactly is your cruise ship docked. Our drivers can check it beforehand so getting to the pier is a smooth sailing.
We also offer pier pick-up services and private transfers from port to airport. And we have lots of experience organizing shore excursions from the cruise ship terminal.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS PRIVATE TRANSFER FROM BARCELONA AIRPORT
✓ Classy Barcelona airport transfer.
✓ Feel like a VIP driving around on our Mercedes vehicles.
✓ Air-conditioned. Leather seats.
✓ Discreet and helpful English-speaking professional drivers.
✓ Punctual, reliable, no unnecessary detours.
✓ Your luggage safely stored and locked in the trunk.
✓ Complimentary water bottles.
✓ Drop-off at the door of the hotel* or the cruise terminal.
✓ Baby seats, child seats and boosters available on request at no extra cost.
✓ Luxury minibuses and coaches available for groups of 8 or more.
* Except for hotels located in very narrow or pedestrian-only alleys.
AIRPORT TRANSFER FAQ
- THIS AIRPORT TRANSFER CAN BE BOOKED: Any day, any time. Nighttime supplement applies for Barcelona private transfers between 10PM and 7AM.
- TRANSFER LENGHT: The average Barcelona private transfer from airport to city or cruise port is 30 minutes.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS? After landing you are likely to require around 45 minutes to 1 hour to go through customs, collect your luggage and get outside of the restricted area. If you are not arriving from an overnight flight and don’t need to go through customs, or if you only have carry-ons with you, 20 to 30 minutes will still be necessary.
- HOW WILL I FIND THE DRIVER? Your driver will be waiting for you under the “Drivers Waiting Point” sign, right in front of the arrivals gate. COVID DISCLAIMER: At the moment private drivers are not allowed to enter the Terminal. We’ll give you detailed instructions on where to find your driver just outside of it.
- CAN THE DRIVER COME JOIN US AT THE LUGGAGE CLAIM? No. I’m afraid the Luggage Claim area is restricted to passengers and airport staff only.
- DOES THE DRIVER SPEAK ENGLISH? Yes, our drivers speak English. They can maintain a light conversation if you wish and give you general information on the area, although they aren’t trained to give detailed explanations like a licensed tour guide would be.
- WHAT TYPE OF VEHICLES DO YOU USE? While we have Mercedes S class that can be sent if you are only 1 or 2 people with just carry-ons, most of the time we use classy Mercedes Viano minivans with a large trunk. They have room for up to 7 passengers plus the driver. We also have luxury minibuses and coaches for larger groups but the meet & greet conditions are different. Contact us for more information.
- WILL THE DRIVER CARRY ALL OUR LUGGAGE TO THE VEHICLE? Our drivers are very helpful and will be glad to help you carrying some of your luggage to the car/van. However… they only have two hands! And I’m afraid they cannot do trips back and forth. If you have more than two pieces of luggage, you’ll have to carry some of them, too. There are trolleys available at the airport also.
- IS THERE A LIMIT FOR HOW MUCH LUGGAGE WE BRING? Our minivans have space for up to 6 large suitcases and 6 carry-ons or equivalent. If you’ll be carrying more luggage than that, you should book a minibus tour instead (different fees and timings apply).
- CAN THE DRIVER SHOW US AROUND THE CITY BEFORE DROPPING US OFF? These are direct airport transfers from Barcelona airport to hotel or cruise port. If you want to do some sightseeing before being dropped off, check out our Barcelona day tours from airport.
- WILL WE BE SHARING THIS AIRPORT TRANSFER WITH OTHER PEOPLE? No. These are 100% door-to-door Barcelona airport transfers just for you and your party only.
- ARE THESE BARCELONA PRIVATE TRANSFERS PROVIDED BY TAXIS OR UBER? Absolutely not. All our drivers are professional and fully licensed. Our vehicles carry the compulsory SP plate and have all the necessary insurance and documentation in place to provide passenger transportation.
- DO YOU SERVICE OTHER AIRPORTS BESIDES EL PRAT AIRPORT? We can provide airport transfers from the Reus and Girona airports to Barcelona city, on request. Contact us for a custom quote.
- DO YOU OFFER TRANSFERS FROM THE BARCELONA AIRPORT TO OTHER CITIES? We can also arrange private transfers from Barcelona airport to Salou, Sitges, Tossa de Mar, Andorra and other locations also on request. Contact us for a custom quote.
- HOW MUCH IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO MAKE MY RESERVATION? Our office is open Mon-Fri from 9AM to 5PM. We recommend to book your Barcelona private transfer from the airport as soon as possible. For last-minute bookings call our partner company at +34 662001005 or +34 662001006.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS MY FLIGHT?
We are hear to serve, and we’ll always try to reschedule your private airport transfer from Barcelona airport, and be as flexible as possible in such situations.
But if you miss a flight, or it is delayed or cancelled, the faster you let us know the better, as we’ll have more time to react and reorganize our drivers service schedule. Upon booking we’ll provide you with a PDF with detailed instructions on how to act if that happens.
“Their reasonable pricing, efficient drivers and charming intelligent guides exceeded our expectations. Our driver picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel where we were able to freshen up, check in and meet our friends and Miriam, our guide.”
“We requested a private driver and he arrived with nice new Mercedes van. The driver was excellent! He was also professional and drove perfectly, not too fast plus he knew the best directions for avoiding traffic, very polite, helpful, well dressed and not bad on the eyes.”
This is a 100% private transfer from Barcelona airport, exclusive for you and your party. The cost is total per service and it varies depending on the vehicle size.
BASE RATE (paid once per ride):
CAR OR VAN TRANSFERUp to 7 people
Barcelona Airport pick-up to city
No tour guide
Car or van with driver