Private Barcelona Day Tour
(Walking & Taxi)
THE BEST BARCELONA FULL DAY TOUR
Do You Have One Day In Barcelona?
Do you only have one day to visit Barcelona? Are you able to walk and ready to make the most out of your short time in the Barcelona? One single day in town is short to explore the city sites… specially if you try to do them on your own: streets to navigate, lines to queue, too much planning before your trip just to end up stressed out trying to cover everything you thought you’d have time to do.
Instead, with a private tourguide you can cover not twice but thrice as much as you’d do by yourself, getting to skip lines and leaving the navigation and planning to us. Plus you are given custom explanations at the sites and personalized attention, and get to see lots of details that you’d otherwise have missed on your own.
This Barcelona city tour has been designed to cover in 8 hours the must-see of Barcelona: the Old Town and the top Gaudi sites, mostly walking and using cabs or subway rides when needed, and spare you the extra cost of a private driver.
THIS BARCELONA ONE DAY TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
WHY THIS IS THE BEST BARCELONA FULL DAY WALKING TOUR
✓ Skip lines everywhere. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Cover in one day what you’ll need 2 days to do on your own.
✓ Learn the stories that you won’t find in the books.
✓ Find the authenticity of the Boqueria Market that others will tell you it doesn’t exist anymore.
✓ Find out why the center of Barcelona reminds you of Paris.
✓ Understand the genius brain behind the crazy designs of Antoni Gaudi.
✓ Discover when is Sagrada Familia scheduled to be completed and how likely it is to happen.
✓ And much more, in the best private full day tour package just for you and your party!
DAY TOUR FAQ
- THIS BARCELONA DAY TOUR RUNS: Every day (unless a site is exceptionally closed).
SOME SITES CLOSED:
– Sundays: No visits allowed in the Cathedral of the Old Town, and the Boqueria Market is closed.
– Monday: The Boqueria Market is only partially open.
- TOUR LENGHT: 8 hours.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME: 10AM. Alternatively, 9AM (recommended in winter time, to match sunlight).
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your accommodation within the Barcelona city limits. Alternatively, in front of Hotel Colon in Barri Gotic.
- WHERE DO WE END? At the last visited site. Usually it is the Sagrada Familia church, but it depends on tickets availability.
- IS THERE A LUNCH STOP? Yes.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? Mostly walking, with 2 to 4 taxi rides.
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? To enter the Cathedral of Saint Eulalia you need to cover your shoulders and your skirt or pants must be long to your knee. The dress code at the Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip lines and give explanations inside all sites.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Only upon request. Click here to learn more about how it works, what’s allowed and what’s not
REVIEWS FROM TRAVELERS LIKE YOU:
TAILOR THIS ONE DAY TOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
This tour is conceived for people that only have one day to explore Barcelona, are able to walk and have enough stamina to keep up for a full day.
If you are staying more than one day in Barcelona, we strongly recommend to split your sightseeing in two days instead to trying to do everything on your first day.
If you are traveling with kids, we usually recommend shorter tours (4 to 6 hours) so you have the afternoon free to rest or do family activities that don’t require a tour guide. Check out our walking and chauffeured half day tours. Same applies if 8 hours sound like too much for your (or your budget).
If you have walking issues or use a wheelchair, check with us before booking, as depending on your capacities we might or not be able to cover the full itinerary in 8 hours and we’d rather discuss it with you to set the right expectations. Your might want to consider using a driver for half of the day (or even the whole day, depending on your possibilities).
This is a 100% private tour, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
ADDITIONAL PER PERSON FEES CHARGED UPON BOOKING
(additional, per person)
– Sagrada Familia: €32/person
– Park Guell: €10/person
– Casa Milà / Pedrera; €47/person
OPTIONAL AND PAID ON SITE skipping lines:
– Cathedral (€15.50/person)
– Medieval synagogue (€5/person)
LUNCH (not included): Expect to pay €20-30/person, depending on your order. Learn more about lunch on tour.
TAXIS: Taxi rides are not included. Expect at least 2 rides, of around €10 each.
* Costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.