- Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at email@example.com, and will be also acknowledged by Foreverbarcelona via e-mail. Cancellation notifications by phone will not be accepted.
- Weather conditions: Tours are carried rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
- Tour Guide changes: No refund will be given if a client decides to cancel a tour due to a guide change.
- Circumstances beyond our control: Foreverbarcelona is not liable for reduced/cancelled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason or unscheduled closures of tourist sites. Therefore, adequate insurance is strongly advised.
- Special cases: Other major force cancellations might be discussed to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason why the tour was cancelled will be requested.
- Cancellations more than 60 days before the tour date: 15€/cancelled service will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 60 days before the tour: 50€/cancelled service will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the tour: A 25% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the tour: We can only process cancellations during business hours. If the cancellation is requested on Friday afternoon, during the weekend or on a local bank holiday, we will consider it as “received and notified” on the DAY WE ARE BACK TO THE OFFICE – not the date the client sent the email requesting the cancellation.
- 25% of the total of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below, for cancellations received and notified more than 2 business days before the tour start.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received and notified less than 2 business days before the tour start.
- No-shows. If the client hasn’t shown up nor made contact with us via the tour guide telephone provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we’ll consider it a no-show and no refund will be given. Clients booking an airport pick-up tour must contact us ASAP if their airplane is delayed or cancelled (detailed instructions are provided upon booking – failure to contact us to announce a delay will result in no-show declaration).
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: When several services have been booked and the client needs to cancel only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services part. If the cancellation takes places less than 48h before the service date, no refund will be given.
- What happens when one or several members of your party have to cancel but the rest still wants to tour? We won’t be able to refund the proportional part to the person or people not attending the tour, as the service will still be up because our fees are per tour, not “per person” or “per couple” tickets.
- Refunds will be sent back to your credit card (if you paid online) or via Paypal (if you paid via Paypal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when service has already been provided, either fully or partially.
EXCLUSIONS. The above stated refundable amounts don’t include: any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by Foreverbarcelona on your behalf (either broken down in the tour descriptions such as (but not limited to) entrance fees, or other agreed with the client before booking), Fave Guide Upgrade (if booked), refund transfer costs, premium payment plan fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable and ForeverBarcelona will retain them to use as fit in case of Cancellation. If the client wishes to be sent the tickets, it will be possible to claim them as long as the client pays the cost of our ticket booking services (complimentary for paying clients*, but not for non-clients or clients having cancelled a tour).
*Groups upto 9 people only
Cancellations by Foreverbarcelona
- In the unlikely event that ForeverBarcelona or their tour guides had to cancel a tour, we’ll always first try to agree to another timeframe that works for the client.
- If we couldn’t agree on another time for the tour or we couldn’t provide a substitute, the deposit will be refunded within 10 working days.