- Some of the cookies we install are “technical cookies” that enable a correct navigation within our website and/or allow us to provide a service required by you (i.e. bookings, payments, login…). This includes “session cookies” that allow us to prevent robots from sending spam on the blog comments and website forms.
- Some other cookies are used for other uses (analytic purposes, storing navigation preferences for an easier user experience, enabling social media interactions and more… see list below). They do not track sensitive personal information.
- This website and its legal representatives are not responsible of the content or the honesty of the privacy policies of third part cookies.
- Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the US and they agree not to share the information with third parties, unless it is necessary for the correct performance of the system or if they were forced by law. According to Google, they do not store the user’s IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Arrangements ensuring that all transferred data will receive a protection level complying with the EU law. You can check more information about that here. For more information on Google cookie usage, check here.
* This Cookie list is manually updated regularly. If you detect a cookie installed by our website that is not listed below or can provide more information about unknown cookies, please contact us.
|__cfduid||Performance||4 weeks||The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. http://cookiepedia.co.uk/cookies/__cfduid|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/domains|
|_gat||Performance||1 minute||These cookies are installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||These cookies are set up by Google Analytics and they are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 hour||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Privacy||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.|
|cp_v2_ab_test_completed-859||Unknown||11 months||This cookie is set up by the plugin Convert Pro to carry on A/B tests.|
|cp_v2_ab_test_display-859||Unknown||11 months||This cookie is set up by the plugin Convert Pro to carry on A/B tests.|
|cp_v2_ab_test_pending-859||Unknown||11 months||This cookie is set up by the plugin Convert Pro to carry on A/B tests.|
|cp_v2_ab_test_show-859||Unknown||11 months||This cookie is set up by the plugin Convert Pro to carry on A/B tests.|
|cp_v2_ab_test-859||Unknown||11 months||This cookie is set up by the plugin Convert Pro to carry on A/B tests.|
|cppro-ft||Unknown||7 years||There is not yet any general information about this cookie based on its name only, but our guess is that it’s set up by the plugin Convert Pro on pages with a contact form created through this plugin.|
|cppro-ft-style||Unknown||Unknown||There is not yet any general information about this cookie based on its name only, but our guess is that it’s set up by the plugin Convert Pro on pages with a contact form created through this plugin.|
There is not yet any general information about this cookie based on its name only, but our guess is that it’s set up by the plugin Convert Pro on pages with a contact form created through this plugin.
|JSESSIONID||Unknown||Unk||Used by sites written in JSP. General purpose platform session cookies that are used to maintain users’ state across page requests.|