By browsing our website you are implicitly accepting them. If you don’t wish to accept them, please leave our website and delete any cookies that might have already been downloaded to your browser. This Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Instructions to enable, block and/or delete cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Some of the cookies we install are “technical cookies” that enable a correct navigation within our website and/or allow us to provide a service required by you (i.e. bookings, payments, login…). This includes “session cookies” that allow us to prevent robots from sending spam on the blog comments and website forms.
- Some other cookies are used for other uses (analytic purposes, storing navigation preferences for an easier user experience, enabling social media interactions and more… see list below). They do not track sensitive personal information.
- This website and its legal representatives are not responsible of the content or the honesty of the privacy policies of third part cookies.
- Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the US and they agree not to share the information with third parties, unless it is necessary for the correct performance of the system or if they were forced by law. According to Google, they do not store the user’s IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Arrangements ensuring that all transferred data will receive a protection level complying with the EU law. You can check more information about that here. For more information on Google cookie usage, check here.
* This Cookie list is regularly manually updated. If you detect a cookie installed by our website that is not listed below or can provide more information about unknown cookies, please contact us.
Para el original en español, visite nuestra web en castellano.