Welcome to Our Booking System!
Please check our Cancellation Policy and Legal notice below this booking widget.
Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at email@example.com, and will be also acknowledged by Foreverbarcelona via e-mail. Last minute cancellations can also be notified via our emergency email firstname.lastname@example.org or our whatsapp number +34 695850419. Cancellation notifications by phone will not be accepted, since we might be legally required to provide written prove of the notification having been received. Cancellation notifications sent to our guides personal phones via SMS or Whatsapp won’t be accepted since they have no access to our company systems.
- Weather conditions: Tours are carried rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
- Tour Guide changes: No refund will be given if a client decides to cancel a tour due to a guide change.
- Circumstances beyond our control preventing the guest to attend the tour: Foreverbarcelona is not liable for reduced/cancelled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control that might prevent the guest to attend the tour, such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason, illness and personal or work issues. Therefore, adequate insurance is strongly advised.
- Special cases: Other major force cancellations might be discussed to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason why the tour was cancelled will be requested. Spanish government alerts and WHO travel restrictions will be taken as guidelines to decide, when applicable.
REFUND POLICY FOR IN-PERSON TOURS
As of July 2020 all bookings come with Full Flex protection that allows them to change their tour date within certain conditions. Clients can also opt for our premium Ultimate Flex protection upon booking. When the client prefers to fully cancel rather than to change their tour date, the following standard cancellation policies apply:
- Cancellations more than 30 days before the tour date: 75€/booking will be kept as cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the tour: A 25% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the tour: We can only process cancellations during business hours. If the cancellation is requested on Friday afternoon (Spanish time), during the weekend or on a local bank holiday, we will consider it as “received and notified” on the DAY WE ARE BACK TO THE OFFICE – not the date the client sent the email requesting the cancellation.
- 25% of the total of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below, for cancellations received and notified more than 2 business days before the tour start, within our business hours – that is no later than 5PM Mon-Thu or 4PM on Fri (Spanish time). Please note that our office is closed on local holidays, so those don’t count as business days either. You can check the Barcelona official holidays here.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received and notified less than 2 business days before the tour start – that is no later than 5PM Mon-Thu or 4PM on Fri (Spanish time). Please note that our office is closed on local holidays, so those don’t count as business days either. You can check the Barcelona official holidays here.
- No-shows. If the client hasn’t shown up nor made contact with us via the tour guide telephone provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we’ll consider it a no-show and no refund will be given. Clients booking an airport pick-up tour must contact us ASAP if their airplane is delayed or cancelled (detailed instructions are provided upon booking – failure to contact us to announce a delay will result in no-show declaration).
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: When several services have been booked and the client needs to cancel only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services part. If the cancellation takes places less than 2 business days before the service date, within our office hours, no refund will be given.
- What happens when one or several members of your party have to cancel but the rest still wants to tour? We won’t be able to refund the proportional part to the person or people not attending the tour, as the service will still be up because our fees are per tour, not “per person” or “per couple” tickets.
- Refunds will be sent back to your credit card (if you paid online) or via Paypal (if you paid via Paypal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when service has already been provided, either fully or partially.
EXCLUSIONS. The above stated refundable amounts don’t include: any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by Foreverbarcelona on your behalf (either broken down in the tour descriptions such as (but not limited to) entrance fees, or other agreed with the client before booking), Fave Guide Upgrade (if booked), refund transfer costs, premium payment plan fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable (mostly because ticket purchases are final and sites don’t provide refunds). ForeverBarcelona will retain them to use as fit in case of Cancellation. If the client wishes to be sent the tickets, it will be possible to claim them as long as the client pays the cost of our ticket booking services (complimentary for paying clients*, but not for non-clients or clients having cancelled a tour).
- Fave Guide Upgrade is non-refundable.
*Groups upto 9 people only
Cancellations by Foreverbarcelona
- In the unlikely event that ForeverBarcelona or their tour guides had to cancel a tour due to internal issues, our priority will be to try to agree to another time frame that works for the client. If we couldn’t agree on another time for the tour or we couldn’t provide a substitute, the deposit will be refunded within 10 working days.
- In the case ForeverBarcelona was forced to cancel a tour due to causes outside of our control (see a reference list below):
- Full Flex bookings cancelled more than 30 days in advance and/or not having sent their full payment yet: Their €75 deposit will be refunded.
- Full Flex bookings cancelled less than 30 days in advance having already paid their balance will be automatically upgraded to Ultimate Flex protection and a date change or voucher will be offered.
- Bookings already in possession of Ultimate Flex protection will be automatically given 2 additional years to change their tour date (making it 60 months instead of 36), and will be waved of paying for year or season tour price differences if their new tour date is booked within the original 36 months of their Ultimate Flex protection.
Causes outside of our control may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Marta Laurent Veciana is the ultimate person responsible for ForeverBarcelona data treatment, but it can be handled by other members of the ForeverBarcelona Admin team.
- The data you submit via contact form will be used to provide the services you are booking, charge you for them as well as to generate the due invoices. We might also use them to generate statistics that help us understand better our customers’ needs and identify ways to better serve our customers.
- By sending this contact form you are giving ForeverBarcelona permission to treat the personal and travel data provided in your email communications and booking form.
- You have the right to access, modify and delete your data. We might not be able provide our services to you without having access to certain personal and travel data, including the data provided in this form.
- Select a tour category to display your tour options.
- Then click on your favorite tour to start the booking process.
NEED A TOUR FOR MORE PEOPLE?
Each tour is configured to accept a maximum of people that allow the tour to take place with no modifications nor extras.
If you are more people than what the system allows you to book, please contact us and we’ll continue by email to offer you a custom solution.
DON’T SEE THE TOUR YOU WANT?
Only our most popular tours can be booked online, with limited extras. To book other itineraries or more complex additions, please contact us.
This booking engine will allow you to make a booking until only a few days before your tour date (depending on the itinerary). For last-minute bookings, please contact us.
Or maybe you are trying to book too far ahead. Register to be the first to know when we open bookings for next year.
- Double and TRIPLE CHECK your tour date and number of people.
- If you made a mistake, you can change your booking by clicking on the ORANGE ARROW BUTTON ON TOWP anytime before proceeding to checkout.
- DO NOT indicate date/people changes in the comment box: use the CHANGE button instead. Or if the option you need isn’t available, contact us for a custom solution. Thank you.
We’ll take no responsibility for issues related to wrong dates booked by the client and/or missing tickets/wrong size vehicle due to booking mistakes.
Would you rather discuss it with us first?