The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to ForeverBarcelona. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
The term “Service” refers to all the services provided in this website, such as (bot not limited to), private tours, digital products, consultancy sessions and newsletters.
We comply with the Spanish law of personal data protection and we guarantee that we respect the obligations established by the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of December 21 approving the Rules for Developing Personal Data Protection, the Ley 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the General Regulation of Data Protection (Eu) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The EU Council of 27 April 2016, as well as any other law that might apply at the moment. We strive to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the users’ personal data.
We comply with the safety levels established by the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 and other applicable laws. However, we won’t be liable for any damage that third parties might cause to our software, computer systems, email platforms or user files.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
No user personal data will be stored unless at least one of the following actions takes place:
- User signs up to receive content from us
- User starts filling up a booking form to book a tour with us
- User books our services or buys a product from us
- User contacts us via email or contact form or telephone
- User enters a comment in our blog
We only add a contact to an email list (newsletters or marketing) after the user has filled up a subscription form, expressly requested that by email, or indicated that upon booking a tour. Any other collected personal and travel data will be used for statistic purposes only.
Users will only have access to their own data.
You have the right to access your data and request a modification or cancellation or limitation, or exercise your rights as described on the Article 5 of the LOPD, by contacting:
Marta Laurent Veciana
In exercising your right to data portability you’ll have the right to require your personal and travel data to be transmitted to another provider. The exercise of the right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You have the right to present a complaint before a Control Authority.
Non providing the required personal and travel data may result in ForeverBarcelona not being able to:
- Communicate with you.
- Organize a tour/s for you.
- Send you relevant information to help you prepare your trip to Barcelona.
- Create statistics for internal use that help us understand and improve our company and site performance, in order to serve you and our users better.
Information We Collect
We collect information willingly entered by you when you place an order / booking, use our online booking system / shopping cart, subscribe to our newsletter / mailing lists, comment in our blog, fill out a form or send us an email. By performing such actions you are consenting to our treatment of your data, according to the Article 6 of the LOPD. You are also consenting to any required international data transfer covered by the LOPD (when our providers are physically located outside of Spain).
When ordering, sending a form or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter personal and travel data such as: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information, as well as information related to the tours you wish to book with us (including but not limited to: hotels, flight information, itineraries, dates, number of people traveling with you…).
Fields marked with a * are mandatory, and the action won’t take place unless they the required data are provided.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We assume that all received data have been submitted by either its owner or authorized representative agent, and that they are accurate. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such data updated. We decline any responsibility for issues related to the inaccuracy of submitted data if relevant changes haven’t been communicated to us. If we detect that any data has been entered by unauthorized third parties, or that they don’t belong to the designated user, we will apply the necessary measures to correct it.
We’ll store your personal and travel data in a file rightfully declared in the Registro General de Protección de Datos de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, responsibility of the ForeverBarcelona owner.
We’ll store your personal and travel data for an undetermined period of time, as long as we consider them necessary for the finality they were stored.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify our stored data when they are found to be wrong, inaccurate or they stop being necessary for the finality they were stored. This is in conformity with the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection.
We may record non-personally identifiable visitor information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
When a user leaves a comment in our blog, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
For users that book a tour or send us an inquiry, we’ll store their personal and travel information as long as it is needed to provide the service as well as to keep company records and statistics.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
In accordance with the Article 5 of the LOPD, we inform you that our users and clients database file will solely be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send emails with the purpose of:
- sending information related to our tours,
- sending information related to the visitor’s bookings and shopping carts
- email our blog posts or other website content
- stay in touch with former clients
- occasionally send other content that we might consider of interest,
- enable communication between the user and the ForeverBarcelona team
- The email address you provide during your booking process, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and ask for a review, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To process transactions
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Please note you might unsubscribe from one list but still be subscribed to other lists: to unsubscribe from all of us, please contact us.
Leads are those users who contact us via email or contact form but may not end up booking a tour for whatever reason.
- We might collect information about your inquiry for internal use and statistics that help us understand better our online reputation and image and take steps to improve our performance.
- We will maintain a communication with you about your inquiry for as long as it’s understood that you are interested in our services. We might send you a couple of gentle reminders if communication is lost, after which communication will be ceased.
- You will not be added to our email list (unless you’ve separately subscribed to it).
- We might collect information about your inquiry for internal use and statistics that help us understand better our online reputation and image and take steps to improve our performance.
- We might also collect information relevant for your tours from our email exchanges.
- We might send you an email after your tour is over asking for feedback about your tour and a review (a third party might be used to process such email).
- After the tour is over, we might send you quarterly emails to stay in touch, as well as occasional relevant news about our company that might be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe any time from such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
- Our clients list is different from our weekly newsletters list: if you are subscribed to both and you unsubscribe from one, you’ll still be receiving emails from the other list.
- Testimonials: Your emails might be used as testimonials in our website upon receiving your consent by email, using the name or nickname provided by you. Testimonials about us on Tripadvisor and other travel sites and forums might be used providing the user nickname or signature of the person who published such public testimonial. We won’t reveal the identity of the reviewer unless we receive written permission for that or their identity coincides with the nickname or signature used to publish the review.
We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. For instance, visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Your personal information will never be shared with, transferred, sold or traded to unrelated third parties.
Please note that there is no technology available yet that can 100% guarantee that online communications won’t be intercepted and used by third parties, with or without yours and our consent. This is why you are are revealing your personal and travel data under your own responsibility.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By using / buying / booking our Services or browsing our Website, you authorize ForeverBarcelona to share your data with our trusted parties.
ForeverBarcelona uses trusted freelance employees to help running the business and who might access the data you sent to complete their tasks. They are committed to treat it with total confidentiality, and will cease having access to it when their professional relationship with ForeverBarcelona ends.
WP ENGINE (UNTIL FEBRUARY 2018)
AUTHORIZE.NET (UNTIL 2016)
Authorize.net shares with us personal data entered by you such as Name, Last Name, Address, Phone Number, Type of Credit Card used for payment. We DO NOT have access to your Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, CSC / CVV or Pin Number entered by you in our website to complete a payment.
When orders were made by phone, we did not store your credit card information in our files, but it was still processed via Authorize.net.
When orders were made online, we could have used third party apps or plugins to connect with Authorize.net. Such third parties didn’t have access to your credit card information either, but might have collected personal and travel data and requested you to accept our Terms & Conditions, if applicable, on our behalf.
BANCO SANTANDER / REALEX
Our money transactions are currently processed via a virtual POS provided by Banco Santander (Santander, Spain), that works with Realex Payments (London, UK), an international online payment gateway.
Banco Santander and Realex share with us personal data entered by you such as Name, Last Name, Address, Phone Number, Type of Credit Card used for payment. We DO NOT have access to your Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, CSC / CVV or Pin Number entered by you in our website to complete a payment.
When orders are made by phone, we will not store your credit card information in our files, but it will still be processed via Banco Santander and Realex.
When orders are made online, we might use third party apps or plugins to connect with Banco Santander and Realex. Such third parties don’t have access to your credit card information either, but might collect personal and travel data and request you to accept our Terms & Conditions, if applicable, on our behalf.
We may use third party plugins to create contact forms and opt-ins, and back up data and other actions that might involve collecting and storing personal or travel information willingly submitted by you. Such plugins only process and/or store your personal data but do not collect or store it for their own use.
By browsing our website you are implicitly accepting them. If you don’t wish to accept them, please leave our website and delete any cookies that might have already been downloaded to your browser. This Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Instructions to enable, block and/or delete cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Some of the cookies we install are “technical cookies” that enable a correct navigation within our website and/or allow us to provide a service required by you (i.e. bookings, payments, login…). This includes “session cookies” that allow us to prevent robots from sending spam on the blog comments and website forms.
- Some other cookies are used for other uses (analytic purposes, storing navigation preferences for an easier user experience, enabling social media interactions and more… see list below). They do not track sensitive personal information.
- This website and its legal representatives are not responsible of the content or the honesty of the privacy policies of third part cookies.
- Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the US and they agree not to share the information with third parties, unless it is necessary for the correct performance of the system or if they were forced by law. According to Google, they do not store the user’s IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Arrangements ensuring that all transferred data will receive a protection level complying with the EU law. You can check more information about that here. For more information on Google cookie usage, check here.
* This Cookie list is regularly manually updated. If you detect a cookie installed by our website that is not listed below or can provide more information about unknown cookies, please contact us.
|_ga||Tracking||2 years||Cookie used to track unique clients. Installed by Bookeo. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/domains|
|_gali||Performance||2 years||These cookies are set up by Google Analytics and they are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
|_gat||Performance||1 day||These cookies are set up by Google Analytics and they are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
|_gid||Performance||2 days||These cookies are set up by Google Analytics and they are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
|bp_ut_session||Security||1 session||This cookie ensures the users leaving comments on the website are humans instead of robots, preventing spam.|
|PHPSESSID||Strictly Necessary||1 Session||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.|
|popupally-cookie-12||Unknown||1 day||This cookie is installed by the plugin PopupAlly Pro, to regulate when and how often a popup should show to the user.|
|wp-settings-3||Unknown||1 year||Unknown (maybe necessary for correct work of WordPress environment, but that's just a guess). http://cookiepedia.co.uk/cookies/wp-settings-8|
|wp-settings-time-3||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown (probably necessary for the correct function of wordpress environment, but that's just my guess). http://cookiepedia.co.uk/cookies/wp-settings-time-7|
Para el original en español, visite nuestra web en castellano.