The Best Barcelona Gaudi Tour
4-HOURS BARCELONA PRIVATE GAUDI TOUR
Secrets of the master
Have you heard about Antoni Gaudi architecture in Barcelona and can’t wait to see it? Are you aware there are lots of details and stories there you are likely to miss unless there’s someone there to point them out for you?
Do you get bored listening to audioguides full of fillers that never go straight to the point? Do you hate joining a large group of other visitors on a Gaudi tour and not being able to make all the questions you have? Are you all for skipping (very long) lines?
The Gaudi sites are the must-see of Barcelona. You can’t say you’ve been here unless you have seen at least a few of his masterpieces. But lines are long, unless you buy tickets in advance and time everything perfectly to arrive at the site within that short entrance span they give you.
Audioguides are slow: I personally get impatient and end up skipping lots of stops. And joining one of the group Gaudi tours that are organized at the sites means first of all being there at the right time (since they only usually schedule a few a day), and then not being able to hear your guide well or make questions. Plus how many sites can you really see in one morning? On your own, probably not more than one, maybe two.
Our Forever Barcelona Private Gaudi Tour is our most popular tour, and here is why: Our guides are experts that will be happy to answer as many questions you have. With us you get to skip all the lines without having to worry about getting tickets in advance: we take care of all that.
And you’ll be efficiently navigated around Barcelona to take the most out of your Gaudi architecture tour. You’ll get to see the 4 Gaudi masterpieces in just one morning (3 inside, 1 outside). At the end of the tour, you’ll be as passionate about Gaudi as our tour guides are!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PRIVATE GAUDI WALKING TOUR (or chauffeured):
CASA MILA + PARK GÜELL + SAGRADA FAMILIA
THIS IS THE BEST BARCELONA GAUDI TOUR YOU’LL FIND
✓ Skip lines everywhere. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Cover the best Gaudi sites in a time-efficient way.
✓ Ask all the questions you want to your personal Gaudi expert.
✓ Hear the funny reason why Casa Mila is also called La Pedrera.
✓ Learn about a secret water tank that most visitors of Park Guell never hear about.
✓ See the influence of nature in the Gaudi architecture, where others only see crazy shapes.
✓ Will the Sagrada Familia will be really completed by 2026?
✓ And much more, in a private Gaudi architecture tour just for you and your party!
- THIS GAUDI ARCHITECTURE TOUR RUNS: Every day (unless a site is exceptionally closed).
- TOUR LENGHT: 4 hours. Possibility of adding additional extra hours.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME: Anytime between 9 and 11AM for morning tours. 1PM to 3PM for afternoon tours.
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your location, if you booked a chauffeured tour or if your accommodation is close to Passeig de Gracia. If you booked a walking tour and are staying more than 3 blocks away from Passeig de Gracia, you’ll meet your guide in front of Casa Batllo.
- WHERE DO WE END? At the last visited site (probably Sagrada Familia, but it depends on tickets availability), or if you booked a chauffeured tour, any point of your choice within Barcelona city limits.
- IS THERE A LUNCH STOP? No. You are welcome to book one extra hour to allow for a lunch stop on tour.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? If you book the chauffeured option, you’ll have a Mercedes car or minivan with dedicated driver at your disposal. If you booked a Gaudi walking tour, this itinerary requires 2 to 4 taxi rides (around €10/ride), depending on your requested starting point.
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? The dress code at the Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip lines and give explanations inside all sites.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Only upon request. Click here to learn more about how it works, what’s allowed and what’s not.
- CAN WE SEE CASA BATLLO INSTEAD? Sure! Instead of Casa Mila or by adding extra hours. Ask us!
Our guests think this is the best Gaudi tour in Barcelona!
REVIEWS FROM TRAVELERS LIKE YOU:
“I had been to these sights before, but never with a guide. What a difference ! Highly recommended.”
“Every time I look at my photos of the Sagrada Familia I burst into tears. Nothing has ever moved me in quite that way.”
TAILOR THIS TOUR TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
The Gaudi tour is great for people wanting to see the best Gaudi sites but not needing to spend a whole day touring.
HINT: Add one or two extra hours to stop for lunch or see more sites.
If you are traveling with kids, the Gaudi sites in Barcelona are very kid friendly! And most kids are totally capable of following a 4-hour tour. If you are worried about their stamina, bring snacks for them and consider adding a driver (specially if you don’t want to split your family in several taxis if you are 4 or more, or during the summertime when an air-conditioned van is so worth it).
If you have walking issues or use a wheelchair, please check with us before booking: some sites involve stairs, and while they can be avoided that requires a longer detour and eventually an extra hour might be needed to cover the whole itinerary. The Barcelona taxi drivers are forced by law to accept wheelchairs (but they aren’t always pleased to do it…). Adding a driver will add comfort to your sightseeing and make it easier, but it won’t make it remarkably more time-efficient. The Sagrada Familia towers are not accessible for wheelchairs.
If budget is an issue or time is short, consider a private 1.5 hour tour of your favorite site, instead.
If you’d rather spend a whole day touring and see ALL the Gaudi masterpieces, check out our Full Day Barcelona Gaudi Tour.
If you are on a cruise, this is a great way to visit the Gaudi sites efficiently. Pier pick-up and drop-off is included for chauffeured tours. Instead, if you book a Gaudi walking tour you’ll be asked to join your tour guide at the first site in the itinerary (it should be easy to find a taxi at the pier).
If you don’t need to focus so much in Gaudi and prefer an overview of the city, check out our Barcelona sightseeing tour offer.
If you are an architecture fan, check out also our other Barcelona architecture walks.
This is a 100% private Gaudi tour, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
2 Sites of your choice
Licensed Tour Guide
Taxi rides not included
All 3 Sites
Licensed Tour Guide
Taxi rides not included
All 3 Sites
Licensed Tour Guide
Driver + Mercedes car or van
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
PER PERSON FEES (additional, per person):
– Park Guell: €10/person
– Casa Milà / Pedrera (€47/person)
– Sagrada Familia: €32/person
* Site ticket costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.