Fast Track Sagrada Familia Private Tour
PRIORITY ACCESS SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR IN BARCELONA
The best way to visit the highlight of your trip
The Basilica of La Sagrada Familia is the undeniable must-see of Barcelona, not to say of Spain. The architect Antoni Gaudi turned this into a masterpiece that would take generations to be completed. The building is now in its final stages, transforming the city landscape forever as the last 10 towers start rising to the sky.
This church is like no other church. Religious visitors will vibrate with the spirituality that emanates from its architecture. But there are so many aspects to it, that even non-Christian feel their heart touched by this imposing monument.
Its science, math and engineering will be mind-blowing for those with a practical mind. Its human stories and hidden secrets will entertain children and curious adults alike. The history of the people who has been involved in its construction for generation will grow a bond with your own life path. The sun rays filtering through the stained-glasses will change your idea of what beauty means.
But for all this magic to happen, you need to enter the church in the best company. Your travel mates, and a private Sagrada Familia tour guide that can grasp your interests quickly. Someone able to bring the stones to life, great at story-telling. Someone that can convey her expertise and deliver it with the words that will touch you and make you remember that day the rest of your life. And of course, some one that can skip lines, so getting inside is a breeze.
This is the goal of our Sagrada Familia tours: to help you create a moment of a lifetime.
DURING THIS SAGRADA FAMILIA PRIVATE TOUR YOU WILL SEE:
NATIVITY FAÇADE | INTERIOR | PASSION FAÇADE | MUSEUM
WHY THIS IS THE BEST SAGRADA FAMILIA GUIDED TOUR
✓ Skip lines with our fast track priority access. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Way more fun than boring audioguides.
✓ Much more personal than crowded public group tours.
✓ Your favorite site, with a friendly expert.
✓ Get custom recommendations for the rest of your stay at the end of your private tour.
✓ A complete Sagrada Familia guided tour adapted to your interests and pace.
✓ And much more, in a Sagrada Familia private tour just for you and your party!
LA SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR FAQ
- THIS SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR RUNS: Every day.
- GUIDED TOUR LENGHT: 1.5 hours. Possibility of extending this private tour 30 extra minutes on request.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME:
MORNING TOURS: Only available during the low season (November – March, except for the Christmas holidays). Anytime between 9AM and 12.30PM
– April thru October: Anytime between 3PM and 6PM (October only until 5PM).
– November thru March: Anytime between 3PM and 4PM (March until 5PM)
- WHERE DO WE MEET? In Sagrada Familia.
- WHERE DO WE END? Inside Sagrada Familia. You’ll be able to stay longer inside after the guided tour is over, if you wish (as long as it’s not their closing time already)
- IS THERE A CAFETERIA INSIDE? No. There’s only vending machines. The area around Sagrada Familia isn’t great to eat either, but you’ll find our the best restaurants here.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? This private tour is a 100% walking tour.
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? The dress code at La Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip lines and give explanations at Sagrada Familia.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Sure! We have a specific Sagrada Familia tour with towers. Check it out!
TRAVELLERS THAT HAVE TAKEN OUR FAST TRACK SAGRADA FAMILIA PRIVATE TOUR SAY:
“There are skip the line tickets and there are skip the line tickets with Forever Barcelona in which there is no line to skip. You simply walk straight in at a separate entrance.”
“At Sagrada Familia, there were so many group tours shuffling by us. It made us really appreciate having Bego with us to describe the history and answer the many questions we had.”
TAILOR THIS LA SAGRADA FAMILIA TOUR TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
This Sagrada Familia Tour is the best choice for people that want real fast-track access to Sagrada Familia and explanations of its history and details that aren’t a memorized script but a speech adapted to your own interests, knowledge and pace.
If you are traveling with kids, this guided tour is a good choice because they’ll get to learn but won’t have time to get overwhelmed or exhausted.
If you have walking issues or are on a wheelchair, let us know in advance. Sagrada Familia is wheelchair friendly except for the towers, but the seating opportunities are limited. A complimentary wheelchair can be borrowed if necessary.
If you’d rather tour longer, consider adding an extra 30 minutes to spend more time exploring your chosen site. Or if your budget allows, go for a private 3 or 4-hr tour that includes your chosen site and a few more.
If you are on a cruise-ship, remember that you’ll be given a convenient meeting point near the private priority access point (it should be easy to find a taxi at the pier to take you there). Pier pick-up and drop-off are not available for this guided tour.
If you are more than one day in Barcelona, we’ll be happy to customize other guided tours for you that don’t overlap with this one. Did you know we also offer private food tours and day trips out of town?
This is a 100% private tour with fast track priority access to Sagrada Familia, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
Licensed Tour Guide
Towers not included
More time to explore!
Licensed Tour Guide
Towers are optional
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
ADDITIONAL PER PERSON FEES
Charged upon booking:
- Sagrada Familia: €32/person
On request only:
- Tower Access (€12/person)
* Costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.