DAYTRIPS OUT OF TOWN
Catalonia is a more than 1000 years old country. Its geographic location makes it a natural crossroad, and this is why our land has always been a meeting point for different cultures. Plus ours is a region privileged by its variety of landscapes, from the sea to the high mountains.
Don’t miss out the best scenery, history and architecture around Barcelona: take one of our time-efficient, family-friendly and well-designed day trips out of town.
Reasons to choose a half day tour:
- If you only have a morning available for touring.
- If you need to be back in town by lunchtime.
- If you don’t feel like touring for a whole day.
- If your budget only allows for a shorter tour.
- If you want to visit only one site.
- If your favorite site isn’t too far from Barcelona…
Reasons to choose a full day tour:
- If you looking forward to a whole day out of town.
- If you have an extra day in town and no other sightseeing plans.
- If you want to explore the area around Barcelona.
- If you want to visit several sites on the same day.
- If your favorite sites are further away from Barcelona.
- If you are happy to make a bigger investment on a memorable daytrip.