USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
Use of https://www.foreverbarcelona.com, including all materials presented herein and all services provided by ForeverBarcelona, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
- Age. To access or use the Site, and to book/purchase our services, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
- Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to tours, products, services and other information are subject to change. ForeverBarcelona makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. ForeverBarcelona disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy,error, or incompleteness in the Content.
- Communications. Emails, phone calls and other communications will receive the status of “consultancy” offering general guidelines, because we are unable to conduct the extensive analysis that we would in an in-person setting. Therefore, the advice we provide in emails, phone calls and other communications before completing your booking, is not substitute for working with a travel agent or a private tour guide.
- You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate purposes only.
- You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.