- Gift certificates are valid for ONE single tour, unless otherwise agreed with the client and consequently paid for.
- Gift certificates are personal and nontransferable, only valid for the person/s specified by the buyer as “recipient” or “holder” when buying the gift certificate. If a recipient change was needed, the buyer absolutely needs to contact us so we can study the case see if an exception could be made.
- Gift certificates are only valid during the year specified on the certificate. If the recipient wasn’t able to arrange any date for the required year, one year extension will be available for a fee (consult us).
- The recipient of the gift certificate is responsible of contacting Foreverbarcelona at least 2 weeks previously to the tour date they wish to book. We cannot guarantee our team will have availability for requests received less than 15 days in advance, although we’ll do our best to provide a tourguide. If we couldn’t find a tourguide, 50% of the gift certificate fee will be refunded to the buyer (not the recipient).
- The tour for Gift Certificate holders will be delivered by Marta Laurent, when available, or by another member of the Foreverbarcelona team. We reserve the right to use other tourguides depending on our availability.
- Cancellation policy applying to Gift Certificates. If the holder of the Gift Certificate has already set up a tour date, the applicable cancellation policy will be the same as for the equivalent tour. If the Gift Certificate hasn’t been redeemed yet, a €25 fee will be applied as cancellation fee and the rest of the payment will be refunded. Refunds will be sent back to the credit card or Paypal account used to buy the Gift Certificate (not to the certificate holder).