WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO IN THIS PAGE?
Easy! Just scroll down and click on the I agree button at the end of the page), to be taken to the next screen. Sorry, we know it’s a pain, but… it’s the law!
Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at email@example.com, and will be also acknowledged by Foreverbarcelona via e-mail. Last minute cancellations can also be notified via our emergency email firstname.lastname@example.org or our whatsapp number +34 695850419. Cancellation notifications by phone will not be accepted, since we might be legally required to provide written prove of the notification having been received. Cancellation notifications sent to our guides personal phones via SMS or Whatsapp won’t be accepted since they have no access to our company systems.
- Weather conditions: Tours are carried rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
- Tour Guide changes: No refund will be given if a client decides to cancel a tour due to a guide change.
- Circumstances beyond our control preventing the guest to attend the tour: Foreverbarcelona is not liable for reduced/cancelled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control that might prevent the guest to attend the tour, such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason, illness and personal or work issues. Therefore, adequate insurance is strongly advised.
- Special cases: Other major force cancellations might be discussed to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason why the tour was cancelled will be requested. Spanish government alerts and WHO travel restrictions will be taken as guidelines to decide, when applicable.
As of July 2020 all bookings come with Full Flex protection that allows them to change their tour date within certain conditions. Clients can also opt for our premium Ultimate Flex protection upon booking. When the client prefers to fully cancel rather than to change their tour date, the following standard cancellation policies apply:
- Cancellations more than 30 days before the tour date: 75€/booking will be kept as cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the tour: A 25% of the total cost of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before the tour: We can only process cancellations during business hours. If the cancellation is requested on Friday afternoon (Spanish time), during the weekend or on a local bank holiday, we will consider it as “received and notified” on the DAY WE ARE BACK TO THE OFFICE – not the date the client sent the email requesting the cancellation.
- 25% of the total of the cancelled services will be kept as cancellation fee, plus any applicable exclusions detailed below, for cancellations received and notified more than 2 business days before the tour start, within our business hours – that is no later than 5PM Mon-Thu or 4PM on Fri (Spanish time). Please note that our office is closed on local holidays, so those don’t count as business days either. You can check the Barcelona official holidays here.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received and notified less than 2 business days before the tour start – that is no later than 5PM Mon-Thu or 4PM on Fri (Spanish time). Please note that our office is closed on local holidays, so those don’t count as business days either. You can check the Barcelona official holidays here.
- No-shows. If the client hasn’t shown up nor made contact with us via the tour guide telephone provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we’ll consider it a no-show and no refund will be given. Clients booking an airport pick-up tour must contact us ASAP if their airplane is delayed or cancelled (detailed instructions are provided upon booking – failure to contact us to announce a delay will result in no-show declaration).
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: When several services have been booked and the client needs to cancel only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services part. If the cancellation takes places less than 2 business days before the service date, within our office hours, no refund will be given.
- What happens when one or several members of your party have to cancel but the rest still wants to tour? We won’t be able to refund the proportional part to the person or people not attending the tour, as the service will still be up because our fees are per tour, not “per person” or “per couple” tickets.
- Refunds will be sent back to your credit card (if you paid online) or via Paypal (if you paid via Paypal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when service has already been provided, either fully or partially.
EXCLUSIONS. The above stated refundable amounts don’t include: any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by Foreverbarcelona on your behalf (either broken down in the tour descriptions such as (but not limited to) entrance fees, or other agreed with the client before booking), Fave Guide Upgrade (if booked), refund transfer costs, premium payment plan fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable (mostly because ticket purchases are final and sites don’t provide refunds). ForeverBarcelona will retain them to use as fit in case of Cancellation. If the client wishes to be sent the tickets, it will be possible to claim them as long as the client pays the cost of our ticket booking services (complimentary for paying clients*, but not for non-clients or clients having cancelled a tour).
- Fave Guide Upgrade is non-refundable.
*Groups upto 9 people only
Cancellations by Foreverbarcelona
- In the unlikely event that ForeverBarcelona or their tour guides had to cancel a tour due to internal issues, our priority will be to try to agree to another time frame that works for the client. If we couldn’t agree on another time for the tour or we couldn’t provide a substitute, the deposit will be refunded within 10 working days.
- In the case ForeverBarcelona was forced to cancel a tour due to causes outside of our control (see a reference list below):
- Full Flex bookings cancelled more than 30 days in advance and/or not having sent their full payment yet: Their €75 deposit will be refunded.
- Full Flex bookings cancelled less than 30 days in advance having already paid their balance will be automatically upgraded to Ultimate Flex protection and a date change or voucher will be offered.
- Bookings already in possession of Ultimate Flex protection will be automatically given 2 additional years to change their tour date (making it 60 months instead of 36), and will be waved of paying for year or season tour price differences if their new tour date is booked within the original 36 months of their Ultimate Flex protection.
Causes outside of our control may include (but are not limited to) the following:
Your safety is first
We are living challenging times… But we are resilient, and your choice to travel to Barcelona is a prove of that!
There’s an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in travel, and that includes your time with us. The virus is extremely contagious and the consequences of catching it can be extreme and can include death and permanent body damage. By taking a tour with ForeverBarcelona you voluntarily assume all risks related to virus exposure.
We want to minimize the risk for you and your travel mates, as well as our guides and drivers. This is why we are adopting all the recommended measures to protect you and our staff during your tour. But your collaboration is crucial for our protocols to be successful.
By taking a tour with us you agree to always follow our staff instructions and respect the safety measures required at each visited site. That includes wearing a mask whenever it’s required.
As the person making the booking you are responsible for informing your travel mates of the risk of exposure to the virus as well as their commitment to adhering to the safety protocols during the tour and following our staff indications.
You, on behalf of yourself and your travel mates, accept to wave ForeverBarcelona and its staff, from any risk of exposure to COVID-19 during your tour/s that might result in infection or illness.
You also agree to inform us if you or any of your travel mates develops symptoms or is diagnosed with Covid-19 within the 15 days following to your last day with us. Our interest of being informed is not about suing anyone: it’s to take the necessary measures to protect our staff and their families, and potentially save their lives.
ForeverBarcelona will equally inform you whenever we are aware that your guide and/or driver has developed symptoms or been diagnosed within the 15 days following to your last day with us, so you can take the necessary steps to protect yourself and your loved ones. You and your travel mates expressly renounce to sue, damage the reputation of or threaten in any way ForeverBarcelona and its staff for any COVID-19-related issue.
Let’s all stay safe and sound! Let’s make your trip to Barcelona safer than ever!
NOW LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!
After clicking the button you’ll be redirected to our payment system.
We are so excited to show you our land soon. Thanks for choosing us!