Organizing a first-time trip to a city can be tricky, specially if you are traveling with your family or friends and you are the one in charge of making it a success. You often ask yourself questions such as:
- How far would X be from… ?
- Is X really worth it?
- How long does it take to…?
- Would that restaurant be the perfect fit?
- How can I get to…?
- What are the best times to…?
- When is X open?
- Is the hotel area safe/convenient/central?
We get often asked this kind of questions during our tours, and we are glad to help! We also give lots of free tips away in our blog.
But if you wish to have a more in-depth support, we have created our Skype Consultancy sessions so you can ask as much as you wish and get the answers you need.