- As of June 2014, full payment is needed in order to secure our services. We have listened to our customers, the majority of which prefer not to carry large sums of cash when they travel: they prefer using a credit card instead, make one single payment and not to have to worry about further payments.
We are several couples traveling together: can we split the payment?
Payment can be split in 2 or even 3 parts, but not more than that. And in such case, please note that we won’t consider your booking confirmed until both parts have been received (and we can’t secure a guide for you until then).
Also just keep in mind that our fees are per tour, not per person. You will still be booking full tours, not per-person or per-couple tickets. That means that if someone failed to attend the tour or had to cancel, we would be unable to refund their part of the cost of the tour/s, because the tours would still be up for the rest of the group.
Payment plans for large sums
- For bookings exceeding €1000 made at least 30 days before their first tour date, we provide also the following payment plans:
- 1 deposit to confirm booking: 50% of total fee + €50premium payment plan fee
- Balance paid one week before tour date: 50% of total fee + €25 premium payment plan fee
- For bookings exceeding €2000 made at least 45 days before their first tour date, we provide also the following payment plans:
- 1 deposit to confirm booking: 40% of total fee + €50 premium payment plan fee
- 2on installment paid 30 days before tour date: 30% of total fee + €25 premium payment plan fee
- Balance paid one week before tour date: 30% of total fee + €25 premium payment plan fee
* Please note that we must charge a premium fee for payment plans because multiple payments mean more time invested by us in accounting and administration tasks, as well as higher merchant fees.
Failure to complete payments in due term will automatically mark the booking as cancelled, and the applicable cancellation policy will be applied.