Private Day Tour of Barcelona
(Walking & Chauffeured)
MOST COMPLETE ONE DAY TOUR IN BARCELONA
Walk in the morning, ride on a luxurious Mercedes car or van in the afternoon
Do you only have one day to visit Barcelona? Don’t feel like having to plan your sightseeing (including moving around, timings, ticket reservations…)? Do you like to walk but think that with a driver you’ll get to cover more ground? Or maybe a driver in the afternoon would allow you to keep your energy levels higher to continue exploring Barcelona than if you had to walk for the whole day?
Packing all your city sightseeing in one day can be tough, if you try to do it on your own. Too many things to take into account, and something is likely to go wrong in the end. Instead, hiring a private tour guide gives you the confidence that your itinerary is planed by a pro and all the details are taken care of. And that’s what we excel in!
We have designed this itinerary considering that while certain areas of Barcelona are best explored on foot, transportation is necessary to cover some other and taxi and subway aren’t always the best choice for everyone. A walking morning with a chauffeured afternoon offers you the best of both worlds, so you can take the most out of your short time in Barcelona, Spain.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS ONE DAY TOUR:
GOTHIC QUARTER | CATHEDRAL OR JEWISH SECTION (Optional) | LA RAMBLA | BOQUERIA MARKET
TAPAS LUNCH | CASA BATLLO & CASA MILA (Outside) | PARK GUELL (Inside)
SAGRADA FAMILIA (Inside) | 1888 WORLD FAIR | WATERFRONT | MONTJUIC HILL
WHY THIS IS THE BEST ONE DAY TOUR OF BARCELONA
✓ Skip lines everywhere. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Cover in one day what you’ll need 3 days to do on your own.
✓ Explore off the beaten path alleys you’d miss otherwise.
✓ See the authentic Boqueria market stalls only locals know about.
✓ In the afternoon, feel like a VIP driving around on our Mercedes vehicles with dedicated uniformed driver.
✓ Avoid splitting in two taxis if you are 4 to 6 people.
✓ Listen to stories that will make Barcelona come alive for you.
✓ Discover why the center of the city looks like Paris.
✓ Understand Gaudi’s genius behind his crazy designs.
✓ Hear how the 1992 Olympics marked a before and an after in the history of Barcelona.
✓ And much more, in the best private day tour just for you and your party!
- THIS BARCELONA DAY TOUR RUNS: Every day (unless a site is exceptionally closed).
SOME SITES CLOSED:
– Sundays: No visits allowed in the Cathedral of the Old Town, and the Boqueria Market is closed.
– Monday: The Boqueria Market is only partially open.
- TOUR LENGHT: 8 hours.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME: 10AM (alternatively, 9AM).
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your accommodation within the Barcelona city limits. Alternatively, in front of Hotel Colon in Barri Gotic.
- WHERE DO WE END? Your chosen point, within the city limits.
- IS THERE A LUNCH STOP? Yes.
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? Walking in the morning. In the afternoon we’ll have a Mercedes car or minivan for upto 6 of you + guide & dedicated driver.
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? To enter the Cathedral of Saint Eulalia you need to cover your shoulders and your skirt or pants must be long to your knee. The dress code at the Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip lines and give explanations inside all sites.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Only upon request. Click here to learn more about how it works, what’s allowed and what’s not
REVIEWS FROM TRAVELERS LIKE YOU:
TAILOR THIS TOUR TO YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
This day tour is conceived for people that only have one day to explore Barcelona, are able to walk but are happy to pay for a private driver to maximize their sightseeing time.
If you are staying more than one day in Barcelona, we strongly recommend to split your sightseeing in two days rather than trying to do everything on your first day.
If you are traveling with kids, this itinerary might work because the chauffeured afternoon helps keeping their stamina up. However, we usually recommend shorter Barcelona day tours (4 to 6 hours) so you have the afternoon free to rest or do family activities that don’t require a tour guide. Check out our walking and chauffeured half day tours. Same applies if 8 hours sound like too much for your (or your budget).
If you have walking issues or use a wheelchair, check with us before booking, as depending on your capacities we might or not be able to cover the full itinerary in 8 hours and we’d rather discuss it with you to set the right expectations.
This is a 100% private tour, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
ADDITIONAL PER PERSON FEES CHARGED UPON BOOKING
(additional, per person)
– Sagrada Familia: €32/person
– Park Guell: €10/person
OPTIONAL AND PAID ON SITE skipping lines:
– Cathedral (€15.50/person)
– Medieval synagogue (€5/person)
LUNCH (not included): Expect to pay €20-30/person, depending on your order. Learn more about lunch on tour.
TAXIS TO GOTHIC QUARTER: Taxi rides are not included if you choose to meet your guide at your accommodation but it’s too far to walk from there to the Cathedral.
* Costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.