Private Barcelona in 2 Days Tour
COME SIGHTSEEING BARCELONA FOR 2 DAYS
Explore Barcelona with us in the morning, have time on your own in the afternoon
Coming to Spain and staying in Barcelona for two days? Do you want to explore all the Barcelona must-see but still have time to do other things beside sightseeing? Or maybe sightseeing in the morning is OK, but for the full day would be too long?
If you’ll be in Barcelona for 2 days you’ll have time to get a good overview of the best sites… but you need to plan your time well. Calculate the right timings for your visits, how to get from one place to another, spend time making online reservations… Does it sound like too much trouble?
We have designed the perfect itinerary to visit Barcelona in 2 mornings (or afternoons). You’ll be touring the best Barcelona must-see sites. Nothing will be left out. Leave everything in our hands and enjoy your visit, skipping lines and learning lots about our city in a fun and entertaining way. Just like going out a good old local friend born and raised in Barcelona.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS BARCELONA 2 DAY TOUR:
DAY ONE OF THIS ITINERARY
BOQUERIA MARKET (Except Sunday) | LA RAMBLA (Stroll) | GOTHIC QUARTER (Historical walk) | CATHEDRAL (Optional)
JEWISH SECTION (Optional) | BORN DISTRICT (Lovely stroll) | PICASSO MUSEUM (Inside visit)
DAY TWO OF THIS ITINERARY
CASA MILA (Inside visit) | PARK GUELL (Inside visit) | SAGRADA FAMILIA (Inside visit)
WHY THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO SEE BARCELONA IN 2 DAYS
✓ Skip lines everywhere. No need to pre-purchase tickets yourself.
✓ Cover a lot, and still have free time on your own.
✓ Learn the stories that you won’t find in the books.
✓ Find the authenticity of the Boqueria Market that others will tell you it doesn’t exist anymore.
✓ Discover why the center of Barcelona reminds you of Paris.
✓ Understand the genius brain behind the crazy designs of Antoni Gaudi.
✓ Discover when is Sagrada Familia scheduled to be completed and how likely it is to happen.
✓ And much more, in the best Barcelona in 2 days private tours just for you and your party!
BARCELONA 2 DAYS TOUR FAQ
- THESE PRIVATE TOURS RUN: Every day (unless a site is exceptionally closed).
SOME SITES CLOSED:
– Sundays: No visits allowed in the Cathedral of the Old Town, and the Boqueria Market is closed.
– Monday: The Picasso Museum is closed (except May thru September, included) and the Boqueria Market is only partially open.
– Tuesday thru Thursday after 4 PM: The Boqueria Market is only partially open.
- TOUR LENGHT: 2 half days of 4 hours each.
- RECOMMENDED STARTING TIME:
– MORNING TOURS: Anytime between 9AM and 11AM.
– AFTERNOON TOURS: Contact us to discuss your options.
- WHERE DO WE MEET? Your accommodation within the Barcelona city limits. Alternatively, a different suitable point each day.
- WHERE DO WE END? At the last visited site.
- IS THERE A LUNCH STOP? No. These tours do not involve a lunch stop. If you’d like to stop for lunch, please book one extra hour for each lunch you’d like to stop for (meal not included).
- HOW DO WE MOVE AROUND? You’ll explore the Old Town on foot. For the Gaudi day, you choose if you want to combine walking and taxis, or if you prefer to have a private Mercedes car with driver at your disposal.
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE? To visit the Cathedral of Saint Eulalia you need to cover your shoulders and your skirt or pants must be long to your knee. The dress code at the Sagrada Familia Church isn’t usually too strict, but they have occasionally banned access to people wearing short shorts (closer to their butts than to their knees), deep plunging necklines or open backs.
- IS THIS A SKIP-THE-LINE TOUR? Yes! Our guides are licensed and entitled to skip lines and give explanations inside all the Barcelona must-see in 2 days.
- CAN WE CLIMB THE STAIRS AT SAGRADA FAMILIA? Only upon request. Click here to learn more about how it works, what’s allowed and what’s not.
- THE 2 DAYS NEED TO BE CONSECUTIVE? Not at all: Book your tours for whatever dates work best for you, even if they are weeks apart (like one day before departing on a cruise and the other day when you are back).
TRAVELERS THAT VISIT BARCELONA IN TWO DAYS WITH US SAY:
TAILOR HOW YOU'LL BE TOURING BARCELONA IN TWO DAYS WITH US
These tours are the best way to go for people staying in Barcelona for two days, that want to visit as much as possible without getting overwhelmed.
If you are traveling with kids, this Barcelona in 2 days tour works nicely as most kids can keep up for 4-hours no problem. If you are worried about their stamina, consider using a driver for at least one of the days.
If you have walking issues or use a wheelchair, consider using a driver and/or extending your sightseeing tours one hour so there is time to cover everything at a slower pace. There are stairs in La Pedrera, Casa Batllo and Park Guell, and while they can be most of the time avoided that requires a longer detour. The Sagrada Familia towers are not accessible.
If you’d rather visit Barcelona with longer tours, you’ll love our 2 full days option.
If you will be in town more than 2 days, check out our 3 days in Barcelona itinerary or consider going on a day trip out of town on your last day.
These are 100% private tours of Barcelona, exclusive for you and your party. There is a base rate total per tour (no matter how many people you are), plus a per person rate to cover the entrance fees.
BASE RATE (paid once per tour):
THIS TOUR IS4-HRS + 4-HRS
Licensed Tour Guide
Walking + Taxis both days
PREMIUM4-HRS + 4-HRS
Licensed Tour Guide
Car or van with driver
CHANGE YOUR TOUR DATE UNLIMITED TIMES *
*Notifying us at least one week in advance. Click to learn more >>
ADDITIONAL PER PERSON FEES CHARGED UPON BOOKING
(additional, per person)
- Sagrada Familia: €32/person
- Park Guell: €10/person
- Casa Milà / Pedrera; €47/person
OPTIONAL AND PAID ON SITE skipping lines:
- Cathedral (€15/person)
- Medieval synagogue (€5/person)
LUNCH (not included): Expect to pay €20-30/person, depending on your order. Learn more about lunch on tour.
TAXIS: Taxi rides on walking tours are not included. Expect at least 2 rides, of around €10 each for the Gaudi tour. The Old Town tour won’t require taxi rides unless you ask to start your tour from your accommodation and it’s not within walking distance.
* Costs are given as an orientation only, as they can change without notice. Discounts might apply for students and/or seniors.
More questions? Inclusions — Exclusions — FAQ — Contact — Cancellation Policy