The best suggestions for a unique hen do in Barcelona
BARCELONA BACHELORETTE PARTY ACTIVITIES
Start with planning the transportation for your hen party in Barcelona
Most international Barcelona hen dos start... at the airport! Because unless you live here, you'll most likely be flying in. So if your party is all arriving on the same flight, don't break the momentum by putting your girls on a commuters train or splitting them in taxis. The best way to go is to book a private transfer. Mercedes vans can fit up to 7 of you. Or you can consider a minibus if your group is larger. And what about moving around the city later on? Depending on your budget you may want to splurge on a private driver, or hiring a limo or a hummer... Or what about renting a Ferrari for a few hours?
If the bride to be loves everything on wheels, you can even take her to the F1 racing track to run a few laps on a Lamborghini!
Decide where you'll stay during your Barcelona hen weekend
Barcelona hen party ideas for dance lovers
Barcelona has rhythm! And is there anything more fun than taking a private dance lesson with the girls? Specially if the bride to be enjoys dancing and you can make her take the spotlight! There’s styles for all tastes! here are some ideas:
- Flamenco dance class. Because you are in Spain, of course!
- Salsa class. Because Latin rhythms are fun.
- Belly dancing. Because it’s a dance that empowers women and their femininity.
- Bollywood. Because it’s exotic and easy to pick up.
- Burlesque. Because you want to feel sexy and sensual and confident.
- Pole dancing. Because you like a fun challenge that makes you feel like a rockstar.
Getting pampered during your hen in Barcelona
Why can’t a hen do be a time for beauty and relaxation? The following activities are the perfect way to prepare for the big night out (or to recover from it!)
- Massages or treatments at some Barcelona spa.
- Immerse in the healing waters of the Arab Baths.
- Book a group fish pedicure session.
- Organize a private yoga class (maybe in your hotel rooftop?)
Playing and fun games for hen dos
Are you all in for some fun games? There’s companies that will organize some of the suggestions below for you, while others can be easily arranged on your own:
- Treasure hunt. You can create one yourself (although it’ll take you some time and research), or use some phone app, or hire someone to create a custom one for you.
- Inflatables and goofy games. A specialty company will be able to organize that for you… and it’ll be memorable, for sure!
- Scape room. Time for a fun adventure with the girls!
- Poker night and casino. No childish games for you!
Active Ideas for your barchelorette in Barcelona
- Horseback riding. What girl doesn’t love horses? Let’s plan a ride around the countryside!
- Treetop and zipline adventures. Not scared of heights? Love climbing and jumping? That’s the right choice for you!
- Archery or ax-throwing. Test your target practice and feel like Merida. Who said girls can’t do that?
- Paintball or lasertag. Bride and bridesmaids against other guests, anyone?
- Indoor skydiving. The thrill of freefalling… but in a controlled environment that keeps the bride safe.
Experiences for a Barcelona hen do for crafty girls
Prefer something quieter that stimulates your creativity (and maybe you can take a handmade souvenir back home afterwards?). Here are some ideas for you:
- Espadrille-making workshops.
- Ceramic workshop.
- Jewelry-making workshop.
- Mosaic-making workshop.
- Floral crown-making workshop.
Classy hen do Barcelona activities
Need other suggestions to spend your hen weekend in style? What about these:
- Private shopping tour with a personal shopper.
- Day trip to La Roca Outlet Shopping Mall.
- Private photo shoot.
- Tea and cake party.
- Mermaid swimming class (with mermaid tails!)
Don't miss the opportunity to explore Barcelona during your weekend here
- Private skip-the-line tour of the bride’s favorite Barcelona site. What about a tour of Sagrada Familia when the colors of the stained glasses are at their best?
- Private chauffeured city tour in a stylish Mercedes van.
- Bike tour. See our favorite bike tours of Barcelona here.
- Barcelona from the sky: from hot air balloons to helicopter rides.
Plan your Barcelona bachelorette party night out to be special
- Book a VIP table and party at one of the best night clubs in town. And feel like a celebrity!
- Hire a party bus or a limo to get to the clubs. And take you safely back to the hotel!
- Take a private bar crawling tour. Your guide will take you to the hottest spots and keep you safe.
- Watch a show. Drag queens? Stand-up comedy? A magician?
- Drink at the Ice Bar. Party at the only bar made of ice on a beach in the world!
- Let’s sing at a Karaoke. And have a few laughs together.
Things to do related to booze
In Spain drinking age is 18. Looking for some alcohol-related activities? We got you covered!
- Cocktail or sangria workshop. And bring back home these valuable skills!
- Wine tasting. Or beer tasting. Or gin tasting!
- Learn to make your own cava. From pressing the grapes to fermenting the wine.
- Or learn how to open a bottle of sparkling with a sword: Cava sabrage!
Foodie activities for a hen weekend
And if you are all about food, we got you covered, too!
What to do for Barcelona hen parties taking place in the Summer
I hope you've enjoyed my ideas for your bachelorette in Barcelona!
Marta is the founder of ForeverBarcelona. She is a passionate tour guide that loves Barcelona and loves writing too. She is the main author of our Blog, and is committed to sharing her knowledge about Barcelona and her best tips with our readers.
RESEARCHING FOR A TRIP IS TIME-CONSUMING...
Need more inspiration?
Our 100% FREE Barcelona Collection will give you everything you need to organize the trip of your lifetime to Barcelona.
BEST INSIDER TIPS FROM THE PROS!