WELCOME TO YOUR PRIVATE FOREVERBARCELONA ACCOUNT!
Here you’ll find everything you need to organize your stay in Barcelona.
Exploring with us... or on your own
If you are taking a tour with us, make sure to keep the most updated copy of your reservation handy: there you’ll find your itinerary, starting time, meeting point and tour guide cellphone number, among other relevant information.
If you need more tours, check out our city tours, day trips out of town and food tours. And for those looking for more specific themes, different from what the tourist crowds usually do, we also have our specialty tours.
If you are traveling on your own, you might want to consider getting a multi-day pass. Here are our recommendations.
Plus in our blog you’ll also find lots of great tips, either about local must-sees or off the beaten path sites, Gaudi works or other Catalonia areas. Even some posts about other regions of Spain and abroad!
NEED IDEAS FOR YOUR FREE TIME?
There’s more to vacations than just sightseeing! But are you lost at what else to do?
- Shopaholics click here to read our blog posts about shopping in Barcelona.
- Sport lovers want to read these other posts and check out our favorite sport activities in town.
- Beach-goers need to check out these other posts.
- Interested in flamenco? Then don’t miss those.
- And any music lover will be interested in these other ones.
- And if you are a night owl, this and this are for you.
Still need more ideas? Ok, we hear you! In this other page you’ll find lots of great ideas for your stay.
RESTAURANT AND FOOD IDEAS
Our best restaurant recommendations and food tips
In our blog we regularly talk about local food and recommend our favorite restaurants.
TRAVELING WITH KIDS OR TEENS?
In our blog we often discuss ideas that can make traveling with children easier.
If you will be taking (or are planning to take) one of our tours, make sure to check this.
And if you still need more ideas for what to do with your family go here.
Useful tips to plan your trip
Here are some extra resources for you:
- Money: tipping etiquette, saving tips and more.
- Seasonal events: what’s going on in Spring (or more specifically Easter), Summer, Autumn and Winter (or Christmas and New Year).
- What’s the weather like.
- Local schedule: local meal times, business opening hours and more. And need-to-know tips for Sunday.
- Logistics: tips to organize your sightseeing on your own or booking a private tour.
- Additional travel tips: on safety, transportation and other useful content.
- Services that will make your stay easier.